3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, but I get annoyed by the very frequent problems with 'image not found'...
I don't know if it's a general problem of the game or the compressed version. :rolleyes:

I have a scene with Mrs. Johnson and her husband, I was curious what was in that scene, and here's the ''image not found'' problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like this game, but I get annoyed by the very frequent problems with 'image not found'...
I don't know if it's a general problem of the game or the compressed version. :rolleyes:

I have a scene with Mrs. Johnson and her husband, I was curious what was in that scene, and here's the ''image not found'' problem.
general problem.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020

How did you get that one? Didn't show for me. Mrs. Jhonson s ene

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How did you get that one? Didn't show for me. Mrs. Jhonson s ene
I only had dialogues when Mrs.Johnson tried to get her husband to have sex. There were no pictures in that scene, because as always.. the error ''image not found'' popped up.

I looked in the game files, these images are not even in the files.:rolleyes: Dev is creating this game for some time already, and from update to update the same problem with images. It's sad.

There is not even a fix for these errors.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
I only had dialogues when Mrs.Johnson tried to get her husband to have sex. There were no pictures in that scene, because as always.. the error ''image not found'' popped up.

I looked in the game files, these images are not even in the files.:rolleyes: Dev is creating this game for some time already, and from update to update the same problem with images. It's sad.

I see. I didn't even get only text. Might be bassed on choices.

Reactions: Qmil679

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wrote it before, but I will write it again.. goddess.. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love when a woman have pubic hair.

The milf's in this game are the best. Every milf is beautiful, but Sarah (Mrs.Johnson) is the best.
And yet you dont have her in your sig?o_O
A shame, sir, true shame...You are not worthy to call that beauty a Goddess!:HideThePain:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
And yet you dont have her in your sig?o_O
A shame, sir, true shame...You are not worthy to call that beauty a Goddess!:HideThePain:
Sorry, but Jill is the one for me. :love:

Although if I could put third signature.. Sarah would take that place. :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, but Jill is the one for me. :love:

Although if I could put third signature.. Sarah would take that place. :D
This is OT, yet as a donor you should be able to put more than just two sigs, have you checked it recently:unsure:
(if for whatever weird reason you dont have that possibility, fill the ticket, post it in the site-problems, threaten a WW3...Goddess is awaiting:p)

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018

Mrs.Johnson tried to have sex with her husband or got to have sex with him ?
I only hope there isn't any sex scenes with other men apart from us and if we could already make Mrs.Johnson and mom fall in love with us, it would be even better .

Reactions: boy2636

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Mrs.Johnson tried to have sex with her husband or got to have sex with him ?
I only hope there isn't any sex scenes with other men apart from us and if we could already make Mrs.Johnson and mom fall in love with us, it would be even better .
She tried. But her husband didn't want to. :D

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes