3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
a question is mc white or black? for 90% is a white person but sometimes like when you fuck fuck jess you are black or brown and after you have been jogging with jess and beat the idiot in the park and you go and shower you are real black hyad, just ask if you plan to sell this VN on steam you should check out your game a little better

PS:I do not care what color MC has but you want to have one and the same color of MC through the game.

like VN you do a good job and it is interesting.
DS:
MC is
He is suffering from racial dysphoria.

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
MC is
He is suffering from racial dysphoria.
I see this funny he has a white body and dick as he helps the woman with the boxes in the being and brown or black when his fuckning Jess minus the tattoos haha, I think the DEV just fuck up the models, but I hope his go back and see all the small mistakes and fixes it before he put it on steam, like the missing images d1_gym_20

have a good day to you

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
Image d1_gym_20
Image d1_gym_11
Image d1_gym_12
Image d1_gym_13
Image d1_gym_14
Image d1_gym_15 is missing
I’m sorry to read so much but I think the DEV hasn’t played his VN from the beginning in a long time for I now this has being missing 2-4 updates back

Reactions: Punto

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/4.2.rpy", line 1954, in script
    og j "You wanna suck it?"
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'j',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/4.2.rpy", line 1954, in script
    og j "You wanna suck it?"
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 949, in __call__
    self.resolve_say_attributes(False, wanted=speaking)
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 845, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'j',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.5.5
Mon Mar 15 13:26:33 2021

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/4.2.rpy", line 1963, in script
    og j "Ahh..."

Full traceback:
    og j "Ahh..."
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 949, in __call__
  File "D:\sex spel VN\live-to-fight\LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 845, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.5.5
Mon Mar 15 13:29:06 2021

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    og j "Ahh..."

Full traceback:
    og j "Ahh..."

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.5.5
Mon Mar 15 13:29:06 2021
The errors you are getting is because of the character reference "og j" at the start of each line. You need to use Unren and delete the "og" part. For example -
og j "You wanna suck it?" should be - j "You wanna suck it?"
og j "Ahh..." should be - j "Ahh...", etc etc.

Reactions: Arthurjob

Fapinatorn

Jun 25, 2017
Dont know if anyone has mentioned it, cause its not important at all. But the chess game with Mrs. Johnson, thats not a checkmate xd

• Angry
Reactions: Acurex

Amazonja

Dec 9, 2018
Nice game, but it has a lot of bugs and many images are missing. In the kitchen it is not possible to massage Miss Johnson - the buttons do not work)). The game needs to be improved.
I just pressed all the necessary buttons wildly, at -200 points the scene starts automatically, good luck

Wiarkane

Mar 14, 2021
FRANCAIS
Bonjour, une personne aurait la version 0.5.1 du jeu a m'envoyer s'il vous plait

ENGLISH
Hello, a person would have the version 0.5.1 of the game to send me please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have the MAC link for newest update? Search tool for the thread won't let you filter by dates (not able to go through 98 pages, sorry, nope).
copy pc version's \game folder to mac version's and play.

Reactions: Calyps0

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I assume you are not a patreon supporter? You got no right to complain man, it's free stuff, beggars are not choosers.
Ooh, whiteknighting and the ridiculous argument that if you don't pay for anything you can't complain, so sexy!!!

I've liked this game from the start, supported for a while, but it is a buggy mess (missing images, saves that won't load, many times the points were changed so that you couldn't reach scenes unless you started a new playthrough and even then sometimes I had to use the console to raise stats), you never get anywhere with some women AND this last update had ONE! fucking scene.
I would love for the game and the dev to be more successful, but face facts and accept that there are valid reasons to be disappointed and a right to criticism is not coupled with money being paid.
Making super-defensive statements like yours will not make anybody feel less disappointed, nor will it help grinder in any way, it's not automatically bashing a game or a dev, if you criticize something.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like a good work around. So I just need to download BOTH an outdated mac version AND the new PC version...and then delete the game file from the mac version and click-n-drop the PC game file into the mac folder? Why does not not work? Cause it doesn't... I get errors whenever I try to launch like this and end up with a mess of files I need to delete. Don't get me wrong...I appreciate the advice when there is no apparent mac version...but it doesn't always work...and wouldn't it just be easier (in cases like this where the Mac version is out there) to just update OP?
1. install mac version
2. dl pc version
3. unzip pc version
4. copy pc version's LiveToFight_0.5.5-0.5.5-pc\game folder
5. go to mac version (don't ask me where it resides) and paste what you copied there and replace everything
6. as of why that isn't done to update mac version no idea, prolly cause sometimes mac version is too old (renpy version changed etc) or game got remake or it doesn't work all the time.

Reactions: Calyps0
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes