3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I finally got around to playing this latest update and was disappointed to be honest with it.

I also had to go back to a save from before update 0.4.8 since every save after that would give me loading errors.

What disappointed me was the Lilly scene at the end of update 0.5.5 and she rewarded MC with allowing him to cum on her tits before and this time MC saved her again and all dev is allowing is the same thing as before - WTF?

I will see what comes from the next update but I somehow get the feeling that dev doesn't care anymore especially with all the missing images and other issues from previous releases.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will see what comes from the next update but I somehow get the feeling that dev doesn't care anymore especially with all the missing images and other issues from previous releases.
possible and wouldn't be 1st dev who doesn't fix bugs in his/her game.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Downloaded latest v5.5 and used v5 saves , the save wont load the game . i have to go so far like my save page is 155 and i have to preload like before 100 save point . Every time repeating the game play with new version. Do we have a save fix ??

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
only 78 Patrons:(
This game is definitely better than this.

It is very sad for such a good game. Deservers much more love and recognition.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sure! but how? thanks!
open your user account, hit "signature", switch to bbcode and put this
Code:
[url=https://f95zone.to/threads/live-to-fight-v0-5-5-grinder.17818/][img]
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/631514_LiveToFight.gif[/img][/url]
(it should look like the attached image in this example; note if you wanna another sig use the same principle to add it. if you wanna to have your sigs centered add "center" call, or hit align-center in non-bbcode..etc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only 78 Patrons:(
This game is definitely better than this.
It is very sad for such a good game. Deservers much more love and recognition.
this game till recently has around 40 patrons only, so it is quite a progress there.
though i agree, despite all its flaws, it deserves much more support.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
this game till recently has around 40 patrons only, so it is quite a progress there.
though i agree, despite all its flaws, it deserves much more support.
I checked the release date and its 2018.
It's really very surprising for a game to be in production for 2 years and not have even 100 patrons.

Was it on hold or something?

Reactions: Demonic Presence

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I checked the release date and its 2018.
It's really very surprising for a game to be in production for 2 years and not have even 100 patrons.

Was it on hold or something?
Nope, the most amusing thing he had/has fairly consistent updates (though usually a rather small ones, yet the game keeps going), every month-month and a half, since very beginning.
I had joked on occasions as this game should be renamed "fights to live" (though live to fight is a good one also) considering support it gets, and devs determination to keep fighting/making it despite all drawbacks.
it is only a hobby for him, he works in a hospital in Russia or so, and though it surely could be improved (starting with missing images and similar flaws/bugs, story/plots, etc), imo, it is even in this state one of the better games to play, and criminally underrated (comparing to some popular tittles)

edit.
btw, not sure if you have added the second sig now, or it was from earlier, anyway a good choice(y)

Reactions: Valex and yep10

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Massive respect for the dev for continuing this despite not getting the deserved recognition.
Most (tbh all) of the people would have just abandoned it after some time.
it is even in this state one of the better games to play, and criminally underrated (comparing to some popular tittles)
Very very true.

Man now I'm feeling like shit that I'm pirating this :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys

Downloaded latest v5.5 and used v5 saves , the save wont load the game . i have to go so far like my save page is 155 and i have to preload like before 100 save point . Every time repeating the game play with new version. Do we have a save fix ??
try autosave, those are somewhat near where prev. ended. true that saves tend to bug (had to abandon multiple routes).

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just created a thread in the requests section:
https://f95zone.to/threads/live-to-fight-v0-5-6.78545/
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Live to Fight v0.5.6.
can someone send the pc links
please, give this guy a chance for new patrons, for few days at least.
he has 78 patrons in the March, and at the months-break he lost 1/4 of it, now standing on 55 patrons only.
on the other hand there are waaay more "wealthy" devs with 500 or 1000+ patrons having updates being hold up by fans here for the sake of them/devs getting more support/patrons:FacePalm:

joe2012

Jun 23, 2018
please, give this guy a chance for new patrons, for few days at least.
he has 78 patrons in the March, and at the months-break he lost 1/4 of it, now standing on 55 patrons only.
on the other hand there are waaay more "wealthy" devs with 500 or 1000+ patrons having updates being hold up by fans here for the sake of them/devs getting more support/patrons:FacePalm:
im sorry.....im just eager to play the game broo....i used to support the dev earlier....cant afford it now as im a student

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes