3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
Is there any sex blowjob anal fucking love scenes with the Milf with the huge titts breasts from the first picture?
I know that i should play the game and find out by myself, but i haven't tried it so far...
And besides it doesn't hurt to ask does it? ... :unsure:
I'm more into incest game you see? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Is there any sex blowjob anal fucking love scenes with the Milf with the huge titts breasts from the first picture?
1 BJ and teasing.
No proper lewd scene yet.
I'm more into incest game to see?
No incest tag and no signs of incest in the game so far, so I don't think there will be any incest content at all.

Maybe you think that she is MC's landlady :unsure:
She isn't landlady, she is his friend's landlady.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Can we bang the dark long haired girl from training?
maybe (and only maybe) in about 4 or 5 updates .... in this update the MC got a boner from her massaging his leg - next update maybe (and only maybe) MC is lucky to get a feel of her boobs (of course accidently) - next update after that there is no content with her (because with around 130 pictures each update and some other girls there is no room for her in this one *gg*) ... and then maybe in the following update MC gets a hand job (IF we are lucky maybe even a BJ?!) ... sooooo you get the point ... ask again in 4 or 5 updates ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know that i should play the game and find out by myself, but i haven't tried it so far...
And besides it doesn't hurt to ask does it? ... :unsure:
I'm more into incest game to see? :sneaky:
There isn't much content at all with the milf and there is no incest at all.

There is a ton of content with 1 particular girl who is pushed as the "main girl" but everyone else is rather thin on content and building really slowly.

Only suggestion I can give is wait. It's going to be a long time before the other girls, especially the milf, get a decent amount of content so check back in about 8 or so months and try then.

Reactions: YGOLD

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
maybe (and only maybe) in about 4 or 5 updates .... in this update the MC got a boner from her massaging his leg - next update maybe (and only maybe) MC is lucky to get a feel of her boobs (of course accidently) - next update after that there is no content with her (because with around 130 pictures each update and some other girls there is no room for her in this one *gg*) ... and then maybe in the following update MC gets a hand job (IF we are lucky maybe even a BJ?!) ... sooooo you get the point ... ask again in 4 or 5 updates ;)
This is rather bleak. I mean, she and the mom of his friend are the better non-copy paste females in this game. I intentionally avoided to play this , like hmm for a year, and hoped that by the end of my "fast" I would get worthwhile content. Thanks for the summary and clearing things up. Sad facts though.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yep the problem is and I'm not knocking the Dev for this.
Even if it wasn't his plan initialy to drag out the MC and his friends mom Mrs Johnson's content.
The shear overwhelming number of players practicaly screaming for her content.
Has to make her the number one choice for slow burn LI.
It got it writen all over it.
And much as it pains me to say since I'm one of the ones desprate for her content.
I can't blame the Dev for it after all it do's make perfect sence from a game maker's point of veiw.
You could eqate her to being the mom in incests game's 90% of the time mom is always the slow burn.

Just Sayin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep the problem is and I'm not knocking the Dev for this.
Even if it wasn't his plan initialy to drag out the MC and his friends mom Mrs Johnson's content.
The shear overwhelming number of players practicaly screaming for her content.
Has to make her the number one choice for slow burn LI.
It got it writen all over it.
And much as it pains me to say since I'm one of the ones desprate for her content.
I can't blame the Dev for it after all it do's make perfect sence from a game maker's point of veiw.
You could eqate her to being the mom in incests game's 90% of the time mom is always the slow burn.

Just Sayin.
Which would be fine except she isn't the only slow burn.

The other friends sister barely has any content, the girl from the gym, the other barmaid and the new girl he's training with.

They are all also slow burn.

Like I said, the "main" girl is the red head who has a ton of content and stays at his place more than she does her own.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
True but maybe Dev's plan is to consentrate on one girl at a time rather than split to much content.
Wouldn't really be that hard to take one girl to the end while inserting opertunities for the other girls paths.
Then flesh them out later.
I'm Just saying I suspect and trust me I hope i'm wrong that Mr's Johnson will probably be the last path done..

Just Sayin.

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
I was supporting the dev a long time ago but unsubscribed due to updates being too similar. Most scenes are only Jess it seems. Wish we get more variety of female scenes soon.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stil Cant Fuck that Milf yet :((y) + Emma The Trainer girl (y)
And there is a small problem -Cant hide menu with H and midmouse (Hope gets Fixed) Certain Sex scenes are covered with Text

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
On Start works laters Doesnt ...
Every renpy have that option and i want to hide text no to be shown on Sex scene ...
i have played only the last update, yet H works there as usual.
and the link from above is for the addon to remove colored textbox, which usually is bigger problem in sex scenes than simple text without it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
error error error !!! main menu click load game open my saves click on last one game jump to main menu ! load any other have error and game crash !!!
try to load some of the older saves.
last save/s failure is quite common thing around here.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes