3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
latest saves just before end of prev. some autosave saved me last time from throwing game out of window.
in more then few renpy games there are/could be issues with the latest saves breaking the future/new update play/loading.
some devs handle it better, some just dont care much for it (as in this case).
either way it usually isnt a big dill as loading a bit older saves (previous scene/choice) solves it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same story as usual, save at end of prev. version not working but last autosave did (bit replaying needed). bit lame update since not much happened.

funny thing about saves: saves near 6 months ago loaded fine and others made before.

this time made 2 saves, 1 bit before end and 1 just before end to new slots.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
why is it everytime i play this game with new updates my saves dont work, with mods, without mods, compressed non compressed....

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
Help. I can't seem to be able to get past the second part of cleaning the warehouse. I cleaned all the visible trash but still can't advance.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I don't understand, when I come face to face with Kelly with the choice "Try to defeat her" I get beaten and I go directly to "Keep going", I don't have the choices "Hold her hands - Make her suffer a little longer (Kelly_score +1)"...

I looked in the walkthrough, but no, I made all the right choices and scenes for her, so that means that a variable is missing. :unsure:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I don't understand, when I come face to face with Kelly with the choice "Try to defeat her" I get beaten and I go directly to "Keep going", I don't have the choices "Hold her hands - Make her suffer a little longer (Kelly_score +1)"...

I looked in the walkthrough, but no, I made all the right choices and scenes for her, so that means that a variable is missing. :unsure:
I made the walkthrough and I think developer counted kellys scores wrong or he changed something in earlier versions and thats why it doesn't go as it should.
I fixed that save file you posted so it should work now.

Reactions: lTTMl

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Live To Fight v0.5.6
+Joker Leader WT mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: jon4 and Oraguno

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I made the walkthrough and I think developer counted kellys scores wrong or he changed something in earlier versions and thats why it doesn't go as it should.
I fixed that save file you posted so it should work now.
I did not expect such a quick response, thanks. (y)

Reactions: Johnny6

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here it is ... with walkthrough mod to sooth the gaming into a stream line experience:
View attachment 1082213
Live To Fight [v0.5.6] Walkthrough & Enabled Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Live to Fight [v0.5.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 329 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 312 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
When will the MAC update be released?
Thank you, leader .. . jokers all over salute you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Eh great game, great models, great story but a small complaint Lily straight out gives me slut vibes I mean dev you should add option to avoid listening to her slutty escapades coz they just kills interests.
Due to her being the whore she is I avoided going for her as a possible LI.

Reactions: Dufy
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes