3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
old saves dont work....
besides game flaws, it could be caused by switching renpy versions you are playing on (compreseed/uncompressed package, for example)
if you are consistent you should be able use older saves without any major problems...

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Is the English in the game as bad as in the desceiption on here?
"Getting in trouble with money for stealing a person"o_O

Oct 6, 2019
Hey, I am playing this game on joiplay and I am stuck on this stupid message game. For some reason the keyboard from joiplay doesn't work whit this minigame. Can anybody help me?

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
    return
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 337, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.5.6
Sat Apr 03 19:34:42 2021

Reactions: RobJoy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This ends in the dumbest places.

Honestly, have some class in your story telling and pick a stopping point that makes any kind of sense. This plays like you got to a certain render count and went "That's enough".

Reactions: Macgamer

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am abandoning and uninstalling this game as old saves dont seem to work and I know Ill get stuck at massage mini game and also bar cleaning game and wont be able to move further up again as old saves do not work anymore and I therefore wont be able to cross these two hurdles all over again so its better I uninstall it altogether

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I was so excited when I saw that there was an update for this game. All of the anticipation. All of the possibilities. None of it came through. Wait for the next update, hopefully there will be something new in it. Still love the game, but can we speed the burn up just a tad? This is becoming a bit slower than a slow burn.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
For all those who have broken saves try to keep a save that isn't close to the end of each update. Broken saves have become so common with live to fight regardless if you use mods or not that you have to keep a back up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you are consistent you should be able use older saves without any major problems...
should and should, always used full uncompressed version and always saves have been broken (haven't triued .6 yet but don't think tradition breaks).

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
There is a ton of content with 1 particular girl who is pushed as the "main girl" but everyone else is rather thin on content and building really slowly.

Only suggestion I can give is wait. It's going to be a long time before the other girls, especially the milf, get a decent amount of content so check back in about 8 or so months and try then.
Completely agree i don't even remember the last time we had a meaningful scene with kat with jess getting most of the screen time. Yes i love my Jess/Kat throuple but i wished we get more scenes for the other girls(by scenes i mean moments of friendship or romance or just being nice)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
should and should, always used full uncompressed version and always saves have been broken (haven't triued .6 yet but don't think tradition breaks).
you mean latest saves (from previous episode),or all saves with every new update?
for the note, im downloading uncompressed version mainly, compressing it for my personal use/archive, and packing it with renpy7.3.5 (as a while ago i have started playing this on 7.3.5.compressed/packed version). Saves work without any major problems in more than few updates so far.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes