• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He is not gone, based on his latest track/updates record a new update could be expected in a week or so.
So a bit more patience, and perhaps a bit more support for the dev on his patreon, and Mrs.Johnson should have some "real" scenes sooner than later:p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
that not funny really now tell me where the update of live to fight
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....and who are you exactly to demand it in that manner?

if you really wanna to know "where the update of live to fight" is, my advice would be -
go on his patreon (you have it in the OP, that should be the very first post in this thread), pledge there, and ask dev the same question...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This game has great renders and animations. I know the updates are slow but he has 34 patrons. I guess he is working part time in this game. He would have invested his time more on this game if he had more patrons.

Reactions: caballoloco
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes