3.70 star(s) 46 Votes
Nov 4, 2018
The massage minigame seems to stop at 150,
followed by the breast gropeing scene,
before making the mc leave,
it says it needs 200 but I reached 150 before the time ran out,
it automatically ended like I reached 200.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
That chess game is awful, I like the idea of stripchess but hell, what a disgraceful chess game... I mean sure don't take the queen, but at least win with an actual mate. RUINED this whole game for me... Will never play again!
Seriously though, love the game, but there are so many mates that don't require too many moves... Don't ruin it for me (probably not worth redoing the renders just thought I'd slip a compliment in a sea of a bad chess related joke)

Alright kept playing but it's still bugging me... I play white, get all hyped up by expecting a counter to the scholar's mate and I'm forced to play b2? b2? And then not only she won't take e5 but doesn't move the queen... Nuh just no :illuminati:

Last edited:

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 147202

Overview:
This is the Story of a Young boy who gets in trouble with money for stealing the wrong person, now he must return it and he don't have it, he will have to go with an old friend to help him, a friend who knows the underworld, the world of Illegal fights to get fast money and on the way to solve problems, all kinds of sexual situations can happen

Thread Updated: 2020-06-23
Release Date: 2020-04-14
Developer: Grinder
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

old saves won't work with latest version. start new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH
Englen Thanks for the link. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 265351 View attachment 310605 View attachment 265346 View attachment 310604 View attachment 265345 View attachment 265353 View attachment 265349 View attachment 265352 View attachment 265357
View attachment 265359 View attachment 265360 View attachment 265365 View attachment 265348 View attachment 265350 View attachment 147196 View attachment 147204 View attachment 265347 View attachment 310606
NOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! Android? Screenshot_20200625-075015_Chrome.jpg

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
That chess game is awful, I like the idea of stripchess but hell, what a disgraceful chess game... I mean sure don't take the queen, but at least win with an actual mate. RUINED this whole game for me... Will never play again!
It was indeed hard to watch, i mean, ok, chess isn't that easy for everyone, but come on...

Reactions: galora

Lgen

Aug 30, 2019
Hey anyone pass the 200 massage of Mrs.Johnson or is it bug again. Can Anyone give me a tip to how to pass 200 massage of Mrs.Johnson Thanks in advance man

Lgen

Aug 30, 2019
The massage minigame seems to stop at 150,
followed by the breast gropeing scene,
before making the mc leave,
it says it needs 200 but I reached 150 before the time ran out,
it automatically ended like I reached 200.
Hey man I ask something like that 150 both Shoulder or its Half of 150

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nope, the only real cutie my mc wanna protect is Mrs.Johson. Ende.
Nah men, the cutie is Kat (nothing better than fucking your friend's younger sister behind his back...), Mrs Johnson is the dirty hot milf (...except fucking your best friend's mom behind his back).

Between Jessie and Lily I go Lily (and I normally go redhead). Just something about Lily that gets me going.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is the most dragged out game I've ever played...
I wont be downloading the next update.. I'll just wait until a few updates pass
:cry:your witty writing/posting here will be missed...
Nah men, the cutie is Kat (nothing better than fucking your friend's younger sister behind his back...), Mrs Johnson is the dirty hot milf (...except fucking your best friend's mom behind his back).
Between Jessie and Lily I go Lily (and I normally go redhead). Just something about Lily that gets me going.
Yep, she is the dirty hot milf, and that is way she needs protection more than girls do;)
And for the other part, I fully agree - though Im all-for-readheads as well, Lilly is the hot one here:p

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
:cry:your witty writing/posting here will be missed...

Yep, she is the dirty hot milf, and that is way she needs protection more than girls do;)
And for the other part, I fully agree - though Im all-for-readheads as well, Lilly is the hot one here:p

I don't care what you have to say. It feels like i've been playing the same episode of this game for 2 years now. The writing is bad, and story is going nowhere. It had great potential.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes