3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i like this game alot .. 1 question comes to mind ... i guess more out of curiosity , anyway .. why is it my MC always loses his 2nd fight .... am i not doing enough to win it or is it supposed to be lost ?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well walkthrough says after saying Thanks for the distraction we get the option of visit Andrea as per walkthrough but I got next day gym scene with Emma directly. I am not sure what I missed in the walkthrough.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Well walkthrough says after saying Thanks for the distraction we get the option of visit Andrea as per walkthrough but I got next day gym scene with Emma directly. I am not sure what I missed in the walkthrough.
If you didn't take the job what Andrea's husband offered you, you don't get that choice.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i like this game alot .. 1 question comes to mind ... i guess more out of curiosity , anyway .. why is it my MC always loses his 2nd fight .... am i not doing enough to win it or is it supposed to be lost ?
can someone please answer ...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Had to replay from the start after saves wouldn't load, and realised that the first Andrea scene seems to have been re-rendered. Not sure whether that was this update or earlier. It's higher fidelity, but the light exposure is a little too much, everything seems to be washed out. Don't think the story really progressed from the last update, though. Shame.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Okay. Mrs. Johnson massage mini game for 200 points. Not ones did I get it. But I got a scene when you kiss her and take her tit out and grope her. Is that it or does a scene play different if you got to 2000? Thank you.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Live To Fight [v0.5.0] [Grinder]

Original Size: 1.53 GB
Compressed Size: 279 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
bro saves not working :/

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
bro saves not working :/

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
yea old saves won't work with latest version. start new game

Nov 4, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if someone mentioned this already,
All the customers at the bar including females respond as Male Customer.

This game seriously needs to get ironed out by a proof reader,
Way too many poor grammar choices and typos to point them out.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if someone mentioned this already,
All the customers at the bar including females respond as Male Customer.

This game seriously needs to get ironed out by a proof reader,
Way too many poor grammar choices and typos to point them out.
Yeah, it wouldn't even take much work to get it done. I think it would really help the game if the language was corrected.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The only thing i dont wanna to miss in this game is MrsJohnson, and as it seems there is no real action with her yet:(
So thanks for that proposal, Ive played the update/progress, saw a few not-mrs-johnson scanes, and now im just waiting for the 0.55;)
Yeah, I am sticking around for the Mrs Johnson scene but I really hope the MC can actually figure out when Mark will be gone long enough. That dude is a serious cockblocker... EVERY time it is about to get going he shows up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally got round to playing the latest update I didn't get a broken version again did I? because after the Jess scene it ended wasn't anticipating it to be that short it feels like the story is moving along at snail pace here. Is the Father ever going to catch up and will we save the Mother? I wonder when well get more advancement with some of the plots.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Finally got round to playing the latest update I didn't get a broken version again did I? because after the Jess scene it ended wasn't anticipating it to be that short it feels like the story is moving along at snail pace here. Is the Father ever going to catch up and will we save the Mother? I wonder when well get more advancement with some of the plots.
yep, the new story content from 0.495 update onward is short.
yet based on the comments here, he revamped the game a bit adding a few more scenes along the way...

Reactions: Mormont
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes