3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
at which point in that update is your save at? im assuming at the end with andrea? if you have a save during that version at any other point try loading that one.
When I try to load an old save (Andrea´s scene included), this is the message that the game shows me: "an exception has occurred" and then, the game starts from the beginning

Zenith0503

Mar 15, 2019
I considered supporting this game on Patreon, after seeing the slow BS updates I am glad I haven't. This was my fav game, now after so many BS updates I have lost hope

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
When I try to load an old save (Andrea´s scene included), this is the message that the game shows me: "an exception has occurred" and then, the game starts from the beginning
Yeah i think the problem stems from the game having 2 different versions, a normal version and an extra version. The last update that was uploaded here 0.4.9.5 seems to have been the normal version, where as the version 0.5.0 i uploaded today was the extra version. The saves dont seem to be compatible across the 2 versions.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
:LOL:i feel bad for his patrons at this point he eating good for barley the work i know he laughing behind the scenes :KEK: i aint mad at him tho he knows his fans will eat up whatever he throws at them thats loyalty right there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and Fabs93

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is that a fucking joke? Am I losing something or the update was extremely short and horrible? I've got only a scene training with Emma giving her a bottle of water and a sex scene with Jess, nothing more
The point values for this episode are extremely strict.
I read through the episode and the only "sex" is with Jess, but you can miss out on another scene with Kelly (your real sparring partner) if you don't have above 3 points which is easy to do. Also, you don't get to hug or kiss Jess if you don't have above 20 points which is likely the other "animations" mentioned in the patch notes.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Is that a fucking joke? Am I losing something or the update was extremely short and horrible? I've got only a scene training with Emma giving her a bottle of water and a sex scene with Jess, nothing more
View attachment 704174
Thanks for updating, i was going to download but then i thought lets see comments.
It happened last time as well. i will wait for 5-6 updates i guess.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I think I'll give the game one last chance, to get me on the hook again, honestly the last updates have been bad,

I was thinking of doing the same thing, the latest updates to this game don't get you anywhere.
Quite agree, it has become more like having filler conversations until you get to the next scene. I believe the main objective was to earn enough money to repay MC's dad as he kicked him out of the house, which seems to have lost in the fog.

When a tertiary level character gets more attention than your leads, you should know you're in trouble. The dev better get his act straight or this will be just another game that began well but flushed down

Reactions: El Tanque
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes