3.60 star(s) 48 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that chick is his gf (as much as "gf" means anything in adult game ofc), not sure how "they aren't in relationship" then? :LUL:
well their meetings are irregular and happen only at mc's house.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
0000000.jpg

Hi guys!
Here's a new preview of the next version of the game.
Our MC and Kelly have been training a bit but, it seems that our MC has been more skillful and has taken advantage of her.
Will the MC get away with it?
I hope you like it.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
I'll be honest lost all interest in this vn don't even think something with Mrs. Johnson could bring me back but that what you get when a dev milks something for this long

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I'll be honest lost all interest in this vn don't even think something with Mrs. Johnson could bring me back but that what you get when a dev milks something for this long
I don't even care about Mrs Johnson, I reject her whenever I play the game but it's getting ridiculous. I started playing this because I thought it had an interesting plot and now it's just a shitshow of random characters every 6 months when an update comes and the story just seems lost

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023

I still want to see Mrs. Johnson having sex with the MC.
However, I have to agree that the author takes a long time to update.
He barely gives any news.

Reactions: spl00shz
3.60 star(s) 48 Votes