3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I hope .. Mc will get his mom, a girlfriend and wife eventually.. i hope Mc'mom will get pregnant.... ending version

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Currently not much there. Render do look nice, but for close to 1 year of development a bit short. And there is definitly a proofreader needed. The engrish is horrible. You can get behind what is meant, but still, you will probably get a headache while reading or scream at the screen.

Good luck dev.

May 14, 2020
all those talking shit about MILF's are making me laugh so god damn hard...clearly no clue...a MILF's age has no factor what so ever....just has to be a mother who you wanna fuck...simple as that

• Angry
Reactions: Draverik

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Currently not much there. Render do look nice, but for close to 1 year of development a bit short. And there is definitly a proofreader needed. The engrish is horrible. You can get behind what is meant, but still, you will probably get a headache while reading or scream at the screen.

Good luck dev.
Render, render takes too much time

Reactions: buktccbfc71

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
hello the story is good but could you improve it with some more flirtation, for example put a bathroom (excellent place hehehe), some more warm-up scene they jump to bed very soon also what happened to the laptop I thought it would be key in the story, the characters The dominant image of the excellent mother is very good almost no older woman lets you be the one to take the initiative, I know from experience and the scene in the cafe is a cliche and I would marry her older women are very discreet and the last one they use a lot of toys A LOT

AYO EI

Apr 18, 2020
where is the difference to version 0.2 ?
Do I have to start a new game for the new content?

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
1-in the kitchen when gwen is in a robe when leaving the bathroom
2-in her room to see her change or try on some clothes for the office or better bikini or full bathing suit
3-Masturbating at night is a good idea (hehehe) she can help him hehehe
4-In the office, a bathroom would be correct and since the hamburgers are ready, put some PANTSU hehehehe
5-In the future an aunt is fundamental and VERY HOT
6-Do not put premiums today a good gay cousin is better
That's at least what I think

Reactions: Net-Work

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
So friends, I think I'll need help with the translation, but that's later, I'll let you know. Anyway, thanks to everyone for the feedback :)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Render, render takes too much time
Yeah I know, that rendering is the most time consuming part, but still saw games with more content in less time. I don't want to offend you, I don't know what you work with and how much time you can dedicate for this. It was just some constructive critic. And maybe don't put as much renders in those puzzles. Most people aren't that happy with puzzles in AVNs. Put maybe more renders and text into actual scenes. And not always just in the smartphone. That was one of the parts where I didn't pay attention anymore because of that stupid time delay.

Reactions: User1230

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
hello the story is good but could you improve it with some more flirtation, for example put a bathroom (excellent place hehehe), some more warm-up scene they jump to bed very soon also what happened to the laptop I thought it would be key in the story, the characters The dominant image of the excellent mother is very good almost no older woman lets you be the one to take the initiative, I know from experience and the scene in the cafe is a cliche and I would marry her older women are very discreet and the last one they use a lot of toys A LOT
why don't we just start with why Gwyneth (his own mother) wants to be his lover. The game went from him running away like an 8 year old when ever she hugged, kiss or touched him to banging her. It is great that we didn't have to wait 15 updates before he finally banged the main girl. But come on there has to be something to the story.

Honestly I think the Dev missed out on this game already. Might have been better to know Gwyneth was fighting her attraction/urges to/for him. Maybe scenes of her masturbating while looking at pictures of him and saying things like "I want him so much but it is so wrong I'm his Mother". But that teacher that was handing him his degree comes over to check on him and makes Gwyneth jealous with her attention towards him pushing Gwyneth over the edge and making her take the final steps. That would have given the game an opening to add her to the story. The more the merrier! We have Gwyneth (the Mom), Alex (the Sister hard to tell is she is older or younger) and the two twins. Add the teacher and the best friend's mom. Then the dev could add 1 or 3 from where Mom works. MC could even find out Mark(Dad) is in fact having an affair. Yes I know he would be stupid to cheat on Gwyneth (even if she is cheating on him. By the way she looked a lot better before the haircut). But we have all seen where that guy with the drop dead gorgeous wife gets caught banging some skank.

This could have been a GREAT game. But with this story line......it is just an ok game.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes