3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I know its early, but whats the estimated release timeframe for the new update?
I think in April. It will not be difficult to set scenes and render, the most difficult thing is to make new locations, it will take 2/3 of the time

Reactions: pmuser

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Good game and characters. We look forward to continuing ... preferably with anal and mom's gangbang :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y)..Just kidding of course ... at the discretion of the author ... but it would not be bad.Mom is sexy. (y) (y) :love: :love:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
To be honest, friends, I expected more financial support. I give all my strength to the game and don't work anywhere. My money is very bad and I do not know if I can continue to support the development. I understand that I am a new developer and there is almost no content in the game, but $8 is not serious. I will continue to work in the same spirit, but I am on the verge of quitting everything and getting a job

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
To be honest, friends, I expected more financial support. I give all my strength to the game and don't work anywhere. My money is very bad and I do not know if I can continue to support the development. I understand that I am a new developer and there is almost no content in the game, but $8 is not serious. I will continue to work in the same spirit, but I am on the verge of quitting everything and getting a job
if your goal is to make living from this, the sooner you drop it the better for you, and for players.

the only proper way should be doing this as a hobby, while being patient enough.
if your game/project is not getting enough support, you will be able to continue its developing....otherwise, if your aim is to get money from it, you will either cancel it and try something else in the same industry, or you will drop it completely.

either way, just a piece of advice - im not native speaker as well, and usually im not that bothered with various engrish levels, yet if you are serious perhaps you wanna try and find someone to proofread this for you (plenty people around, surely you can get few volunteers easy enough).
for instance it would be better to name your game "living with milf" or "life with milf" for the start.

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
if your goal is to make living from this, the sooner you drop it the better for you, and for players.

the only proper way should be doing this as a hobby, while being patient enough.
if your game/project is not getting enough support, you will be able to continue its developing....otherwise, if your aim is to get money from it, you will either cancel it and try something else in the same industry, or you will drop it completely.

either way, just a piece of advice - im not native speaker as well, and usually im not that bothered with various engrish levels, yet if you are serious perhaps you wanna try and find someone to proofread this for you (plenty people around, surely you can get few volunteers easy enough).
for instance it would be better to name your game "living with milf" or "life with milf" for the start.
I like doing it and I want to do it, I've learned a lot over the last year, money is far from the first place. Creativity comes first. If you think that I'm some kind of super professional and just decided to earn extra money, then this is far from the case. I am 22 years old and self-taught. Update 0.3a I will definitely finish. But if it does not gain a couple hundred dollars, which is enough for me to cover the costs of basic necessities. I'm going to have to drop this case, unfortunately.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like doing it and I want to do it, I've learned a lot over the last year, money is far from the first place. Creativity comes first. If you think that I'm some kind of super professional and just decided to earn extra money, then this is far from the case. I am 22 years old and self-taught. Update 0.3a I will definitely finish. But if it does not gain a couple hundred dollars, which is enough for me to cover the costs of basic necessities. I'm going to have to drop this case, unfortunately.
To be honest, if you think the next update will get you from 8$ to a couple hundred I think you should stop now because that's not gonna happen.

I understand that Devs want to earn money from developing these games but they also should understand that the market is oversaturated with games, the only way to make it fast is if the game offers something that not every game has. The only good example for quick success I can give you is Westy because he offered something that not every game has.

I think the renders on the OP look good and I like the female models but I haven't played your game yet and I will tell you why first, it's a sandbox game and I hate sandboxes, second, I don't like the look of the MC he looks too girly, and third, there are no future tags posted so I don't know if the game will have the tags I want in the games I play or not.

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
To be honest, if you think the next update will get you from 8$ to a couple hundred I think you should stop now because that's not gonna happen.

I understand that Devs want to earn money from developing these games but they also should understand that the market is oversaturated with games, the only way to make it fast is if the game offers something that not every game has. The only good example for quick success I can give you is Westy because he offered something that not every game has.

I think the renders on the OP look good and I like the female models but I haven't played your game yet and I will tell you why first, it's a sandbox game and I hate sandboxes, second, I don't like the look of the MC he looks too girly, and third, there are no future tags posted so I don't know if the game will have the tags I want in the games I play or not.
Yes i think you are right. It looks like I misdirected my enthusiasm.

Shieldwall

Aug 11, 2021
Well, would you spend $8 in your current financial situation? I am also low on money and spending money for such games is luxury. You can do that if you can afford it; if you have too much money.

The people here also spend their money on games of other devs which have way more content. So far not much has happened and the question is why would somebody spend money for just another incest/milf game, especially if we don't know what future updates will bring.

You have to make your game more interesting, present something attractive and break taboos to get attention. (There are for example already many games with sleep sex or forced sex, so it's already hard to come up with something new that it will make things more exciting for players.)

Make things more realistic so that it feels like normal life so that it's relatable and make erotic scenarios very special, like dreams and wishes come true. Be creative.

I could never develop a game but I have very realistic and good ideas for stories and scenarios because they are personal experiences combined with phantasies. Put that in a game and you might get a lot of attention because it is what some players always wanted and dreamt of and if they could finally get it in a game, they will support it.

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Well, would you spend $8 in your current financial situation? I am also low on money and spending money for such games is luxury. You can do that if you can afford it; if you have too much money.

The people here also spend their money on games of other devs which have way more content. So far not much has happened and the question is why would somebody spend money for just another incest/milf game, especially if we don't know what future updates will bring.

You have to make your game more interesting, present something attractive and break taboos to get attention. (There are for example already many games with sleep sex or forced sex, so it's already hard to come up with something new that it will make things more exciting for players.)

Make things more realistic so that it feels like normal life so that it's relatable and make erotic scenarios very special, like dreams and wishes come true. Be creative.

I could never develop a game but I have very realistic and good ideas for stories and scenarios because they are personal experiences combined with phantasies. Put that in a game and you might get a lot of attention because it is what some players always wanted and dreamt of and if they could finally get it in a game, they will support it.
Of course, I didn't bring any new idea and I don't need any shots, as well as thousands of dollars, nothing like that. Moreover, I myself have been playing similar games for several years and one of them really like, but its author had abandoned it thoroughly and I wanted to do something of my own. I just want to make quality content. This is my first game and I have put too much on myself, this is my nature, I go through training in "battle". My mistake was that I thought it would go much faster, how naive I was. Just having spent more than a year since the creation of the first location, short-term expectations are exaggerated to put it mildly.

So, I have already found a part-time job that will provide me for the duration of the development of this game. Therefore, the financial issue no longer bothers me and I can safely continue. There are not enough balanced decisions in my life). Please excuse me if someone thought I was a greedy asshole and I'm only interested in money.

I attach a couple of renderings of a new scenes )

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Of course, I didn't bring any new idea and I don't need any shots, as well as thousands of dollars, nothing like that. Moreover, I myself have been playing similar games for several years and one of them really like, but its author had abandoned it thoroughly and I wanted to do something of my own. I just want to make quality content. This is my first game and I have put too much on myself, this is my nature, I go through training in "battle". My mistake was that I thought it would go much faster, how naive I was. Just having spent more than a year since the creation of the first location, short-term expectations are exaggerated to put it mildly.

So, I have already found a part-time job that will provide me for the duration of the development of this game. Therefore, the financial issue no longer bothers me and I can safely continue. There are not enough balanced decisions in my life). Please excuse me if someone thought I was a greedy asshole and I'm only interested in money.

Good to know you found a way to continue working on the game, enjoyed it immensely so far.

xalnoc

May 28, 2017

wow the next update look sooo promising !!
Characters looks so good !
I'm pretty sure it will one of the best game

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
So friends. After checking the functionality of the scenes in the game. It became clear that there was enough content for a good update and I see no reason to delay it. Therefore, I decided that some things will go to version 0.4a, namely: a gym and a new apartment, and a couple of scenes with new characters in this locations. Based on all this, update 0.3a will be released a little earlier (in March). At the moment is ready:
1. 207 scene renders
2. 28 animations
3. A big addition to the electronics store and a new location
4. 7 scenes
It remains to complete the 3D map, "polish" the scenes, render and translate the dialogues.
Attached a few shots )

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
" but its author had abandoned it thoroughly "

Net-Work I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say you are referring to "MILFY CITY" and ISCOR.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
So friends. After checking the functionality of the scenes in the game. It became clear that there was enough content for a good update and I see no reason to delay it. Therefore, I decided that some things will go to version 0.4a, namely: a gym and a new apartment, and a couple of scenes with new characters in this locations. Based on all this, update 0.3a will be released a little earlier (in March). At the moment is ready:
1. 207 scene renders
2. 28 animations
3. A big addition to the electronics store and a new location
4. 7 scenes
It remains to complete the 3D map, "polish" the scenes, render and translate the dialogues.
Attached a few shots )
thanks for the update!

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes