3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
No worries man it just dug up some memories from back before covid hit and i had a job

I audibly sighed when i finished the network setup and i was like wait a min-
I can't ignore the fact that a lot of people get stuck on these quests or have difficulties. I think the ideal way is to continue making such quests, but to give the opportunity to complete the task by pressing the "button". And to use it or not, it's your choice.

Do not think, it will not pass the game for you, it will just help in a situation that you do not want to understand

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
does anyone know how to connect the computers in the office after she gives you a sticky note with the ip address?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
does anyone know how to connect the computers in the office after she gives you a sticky note with the ip address?
Yes.
You can also wait a few days, the Dev is updating the game and you can skip/complete such tasks without knowing how to (look above your post).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Live with Milf [v0.2b] [Net-Work] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 775 MB / 100 MB - Live_With_Milf-0.2b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 83 MB - Live_With_Milf-0.2b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the game and the art but the MC is without a doubt one of the lamest that I've ever seen. :(:coffee:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm, I don't think that the MC is lame.
I find it kind of refreshing that we see a normal and intelligent young man who is not overflowing with hormones and perverted thoughts. His thoughts and actions are normal compared to other games, personally, I like that.

And because you see and experience from the MC's perspective how his landlady/mother tries to corrupt clueless him, makes the game way more interesting and funny.

I think if the game advance more and more, the MC will get less lame. ^^

(Gees, I hope that is understandable.^^)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, interesting.
I apologize, I assumed that the game is bug-free.
How did that happen?

Alternatively, you could set the variable to true to have the Mat (haveYogaMat = True).

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
and where to find it ?
Ah, I use UnRen to activate the console and Dev menu in RenPy games (option 3).
With Shift + D you can see the variables and with Shift + O you can change the variables.
It comes in handy if you want for example have more money without grinding through the game.
Be careful, some games don't like unren and are not starting, other times if you are not careful it could break the game if you change too much or it is not supposed to be changed.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes