3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ah, I wanted to ask that if she has a purpose in the story or if she is just eye candy. ^^
Nevermind, you just answered it.

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
walkthrough simplified

Day 1: Go to the milf room and go to sleep
Day 2 Noon : Go to the milf room, She will have a problem with the notebook, go to sleep
Day 3 Evening: Go to the milf room and click on notebook, click on return, go to the alex room, click on her, go to the map, and click on 'eclipse store', click on the girl two times, click on delete on your keyboard and click on advance mode on bios, click on advanced and click on legacy USB, click on ezMode, click on save & exit, dont forget get usb flash driver on the table, go to the house, get the notebook on the milf room and go to kitchen, click on the chair, click on setup wait.................. go to sleep
Day 4 : Go to the milf room,
Day 5 noon: Go to the map, and click on office, click on milf, find pc's
and configure
IP: 192.168.0.3
Mask: 255.255.255.248

IP: 192.168.0.4

IP: 192.168.0.5

IP: 192.168.0.6

IP: 192.168.0.7

Go the pc 3 and find the milf office, go to home and sleep

Day 6 Go to the kitchen
Thanks a lot. I search for years to find the cabinet at work :D

Unfortunately I have read a lot of negative things so far. I prefer to write something positive :) I love the quality of your render and I especially like Gwyn even if one or the other is not milfy enough. Actually, I like all the models. At the moment everything is going a little too fast in the story, but I'm curious where the journey will lead. One more. Can you tell us which models you used? Or at least give a tip? :)

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Unfortunately I have read a lot of negative things so far.
The "negative things" are because of the more or less detailed computer stuff not everyone knows about or has experience with.
Also, it seemed to not be Android friendly to do this kind of minigames on it.
So you get some rather frustrated people that are venting in the forum. ^^

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
To Dev: like the game so far, there's a cool approach to the MC by making him fairly normal, makes him quite relatable. The models are very good, although it's true that the 'landlady' and her husband look a bit too young, but it doesn't take me out of it.
Also please tell me that the landlady model is inspired by Kate Beckinsale.

Reactions: HorizonD

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
To Dev: like the game so far, there's a cool approach to the MC by making him fairly normal, makes him quite relatable. The models are very good, although it's true that the 'landlady' and her husband look a bit too young, but it doesn't take me out of it.
Also please tell me that the landlady model is inspired by Kate Beckinsale.
All the faces are completely fictional and are a set of shapes, unfortunately I was not inspired by anyone when creating the characters. But in the future, I want to manually sculpt faces and bodies and be inspired by someone.

Reactions: pmuser

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Looks like it's been abandoned??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Of course not, it would be a "crime", I apologize that I haven't written anything for a long time.

So, a short list of the 0.3a update:

1. The first part of the 3D map of the city part
2. 3 new locations (cafe, apartment of a new character, fitness studio), addition to the electronics store
3. ~12 scenes (7 of them have a script written and one is ready)
4. ~300 renderers
5. 3 new characters, one of them is a milf
6. About dreams, I still think they will be or not

I attached some images of what has already been done or is in development

pmuser

Jul 4, 2021
Of course not, it would be a "crime", I apologize that I haven't written anything for a long time.

So, a short list of the 0.3a update:

1. The first part of the 3D map of the city part
2. 3 new locations (cafe, apartment of a new character, fitness studio), addition to the electronics store
3. ~12 scenes (7 of them have a script written and one is ready)
4. ~300 renderers
5. 3 new characters, one of them is a milf
6. About dreams, I still think they will be or not

I attached some images of what has already been done or is in development
Thanks for the update. Appreciate all your efforts! :)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The general consensus on reddit for MILF seems to be 30+, which is what I expected to find.

I would further suggest that, in current usage, there are now enough terms for "attractive older woman" that they start to fall into a system, like so:

MILF: 30+ (also generally with larger breasts as they often permanently enlarge during pregnancy)
Couger: 40+ (also, of course, generally aggressively seeks younger men)
GILF: 50+ (frankly I don't have as much of a sense of this one, but my guess is maybe they're the doting type?)

The classic milf is mid-thirties, the age many women are when they have a kid in high-school, because the whole thing stems from high-school guys talking about each others' moms.

Still reading through all the comments to catch up on the status of things, but I wanted to chip in my two cents. Renders are looking very nice, girls look good (age debates aside), looking forward to your future progress.

EDIT: wanted to add my vote on the dreams thing. I think dream sequences are a fine way to add extra sex content to a game that is taking a more natural pace with relationship development, or slow burns that take a LONG time with things. It may not be as emotionally satisfying as when the characters actually get together, but I think it's better than a rushed plot or simply having no sexual content.

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I took the bait through searching the word pregnancy using search function, so will there be any?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes