3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
MILF has two different meanings "Mother I'd like to f---" any woman with a child and "Mama is looking fine" any good looking woman that is older with or without children. The latter one was the 1st original saying. Hope that clears it up for those confused.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The vaginal sex is legit, right? No dream sex?
MILF has two different meanings "Mother I'd like to f---" any woman with a child and "Mama is looking fine" any good looking woman that is older with or without children. The latter one was the 1st original saying. Hope that clears it up for those confused.
Not once in my entire existence have I heard the "Mama is looking fine" meaning, that's new to me. It's always been "Milf I'd Like to Fuck" to me.

Reactions: perseus420

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
I just downloaded this game and it wouldn't even let me play it I have an Android 11 phone it's like as soon as I load it up get the settings the way I want I'm going to hit the start button and it takes me all the way back to when you first click on it I don't know what's going on with it

Jun 3, 2022
Woah this game is maybe the first time that ill say it escalated too quickly, but with renders like that, i dont mind. Its such a tease for ppl who are into legs/footjobs, and it has none. I wish we will get some feet/footjob content in the future.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Umm, doubtful. MILF has meant "mother I'd like to FUCK" for at least the last 20 years. Never heard the other saying at all in the time before that or since until now. Maybe it was in the ghetto, or some tiny local saying someone tried to get to catch on, but it origionally was meant for 'older' women with kids specifically in their mid-30's and older, now is generic to any woman apparently over the age of 25ish, lol.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The English could use some work and the incest patch is a bit all encompassing everyone calls Gwenyth "mom" and Alex "sister"

Reactions: feng156

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Those you mention would be GILFs. Learn the difference.
Rest of you should too. MILF is a MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck, not MATURE I'd Like to Fuck. Being a mother has sweet fuck all to do with being old. You can push out a kid and be a mother on your first egg. And you don't start being a mother when your kid hits their teens. A 13 year old can be a MILF if someone knocked her up and wants to fuck her.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Umm, doubtful. MILF has meant "mother I'd like to FUCK" for at least the last 20 years. Never heard the other saying at all in the time before that or since until now. Maybe it was in the ghetto, or some tiny local saying someone tried to get to catch on, but it origionally was meant for 'older' women with kids specifically in their mid-30's and older, now is generic to any woman apparently over the age of 25ish, lol.
No. Now, as ever, it meant a MOTHER. And being a MOTHER isn't age restricted. I know my MOTHER was one when she pushed out my older siblings in her 20's. Me as well. Almost as if you don't start being a mother when the kids hit their teens. It starts when you push em out, regardless of age. Rest of you might wanna wrap you minds around the fact you can be a mother without being MATURE.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes