3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
BORING GAME

I don't want to do a review to discourage the dev but what a game with a bad story. Seriously, why the hell does the MC's "mother" want to fuck him like that? Dude, try to be less of a teenager when making an adult game, because holy shit, this is worse than any game that has the same genre (big brother, bad bobby saga, etc). All this childish stuff at the beginning of the game makes you discouraged from playing. This game doesn't give a fun or engaging impression like the games I mentioned, except for the bad bobby saga which is bad, big brother but much less, but it looks like this game took inspiration from Milfy City and you thought it would work with a script like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are so many things you could have taken inspiration from, for example Malizia 1973:
malizia-scene.gif
in this movie, the boy teases his stepmother. Of course, it's hard to target a public and make the right choice, in which is the blackmail, because there are people who like it and others who don't. But, there are different ideas that could work, or have a more constructive and worked script, not that I'm saying the script for this game is a shit, but it is very similar to Milfy City.

It's kind of a waste to see a bad script with such excellent quality like this
gwyn.jpg
impeccable and amazing quality of female models (she, Alex), but the gameplay is very boring. I noticed that the house doesn't even have a bathroom, there will be no teasing scenes or a constructive and exciting script (idk). It's like those loser games where girls say "Oh MC! I love your big cock, fuck my tight wet pussy!"

Other than that, the programming is decent, even if the navigation is bad and I don't like point-n-click mechanics.
Good Lucky! It has potential.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Rest of you should too. MILF is a MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck, not MATURE I'd Like to Fuck. Being a mother has sweet fuck all to do with being old. You can push out a kid and be a mother on your first egg. And you don't start being a mother when your kid hits their teens. A 13 year old can be a MILF if someone knocked her up and wants to fuck her.

I just moved into a new neighborhood and there are plenty of young moms pushing their strollers...
I'm 56 years old and I don't give two shits about your thoughts on it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
First time seeing this game, shockingly. It looks pretty good from what I'm seeing in the overview. I'll check this out.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
a minute of frivolous things.
son at graduation ceremony
- "I'm nervous"
He is nervous? the guy has a pretty strong psyche, I must admit - I would crap myself with fear seeing such a miracle !!!. around of the people only a mother and a teacher, and behind empty suits and hats that hover in the air - I would also at least get nervous.
but here's what's suspicious - the mother and the teacher are completely indifferent to this - other others would have fainted with fear for a long time, but no - absolutely zero emotions.

• Haha
Reactions: simple_human

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0003.png in my opinion this is not her phrase - this phrase is for her son or her daughter. =))
calling a husband dad is ... mmm ... although having sex with her own son is also an interesting point.
kinky mom? =)

screenshot0004.png
that's the number! I didn't even know I had an aunt

although if a mother with a kink for role-playing games, then she imagines herself to be her son's sister and her daughter comes out also kind of like her sister =)
then everything is logical. and the husband becomes like a father.

and it's enough just to be too lazy to enter a couple of extra string variables in the program (and the simple logic of using nicknames) - and the result is simply fabulous =))) role-playing games unintended by the plot.

the beauty!

however, there is another assumption - the father, having previously lost the mother of the children, married the eldest daughter (how he managed to do this, we will keep silent - it does not matter).
BUT (!!!) then the youngest daughter and son would know that the father's wife is their own older sister by the simple fact of having early childhood memories.

It turns out that this version is invalid. but in general it is interesting.
but in the event that for some reason the children forgot that they had an older sister, then again everything falls into place. though flashbacks are possible. and if the two facts that a mother calls her husband a father and a daughter a sister do not start causing flashbacks in her son, then I don’t know then ... although if the mother gave birth to a son from her father, then for her son the mother is the mother ..

yes, everything!!! I'm confused. =)))

and you, the author, let's unravel this spaghetti dish =)

screenshot0005.png
refer to the penis in the feminine gender? =))) wow, the game seems to have guests from sunny Chukotka...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
possible bugerror

when you switch to Russian from the console, before that you have correspondence in English on your phone, then when you call the correspondence, you get an error. it can be corrected by switching back to English.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what a wimp mc
you shouldn't blame him.
there is a proverb "either half a penny or a whole dollar"
if a virgin is launched into a harem full of women "in the mood" - it is unlikely that he will really succeed the first time. the speed of events is not beneficial anywhere. if someone is stupid, this does not mean that he is a fool - he just has a different rhythm of thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
BORING GAME

I don't want to do a review to discourage the dev but what a game with a bad story. Seriously, why the hell does the MC's "mother" want to fuck him like that? Dude, try to be less of a teenager when making an adult game, because holy shit, this is worse than any game that has the same genre (big brother, bad bobby saga, etc). All this childish stuff at the beginning of the game makes you discouraged from playing. This game doesn't give a fun or engaging impression like the games I mentioned, except for the bad bobby saga which is bad, big brother but much less, but it looks like this game took inspiration from Milfy City and you thought it would work with a script like that.
There are so many things you could have taken inspiration from, for example Malizia 1973:
View attachment 2065008
in this movie, the boy teases his stepmother. Of course, it's hard to target a public and make the right choice, in which is the blackmail, because there are people who like it and others who don't. But, there are different ideas that could work, or have a more constructive and worked script, not that I'm saying the script for this game is a shit, but it is very similar to Milfy City.

View attachment 2065036
impeccable and amazing quality of female models (she, Alex), but the gameplay is very boring. I noticed that the house doesn't even have a bathroom, there will be no teasing scenes or a constructive and exciting script (idk). It's like those loser games where girls say "Oh MC! I love your big cock, fuck my tight wet pussy!"

Other than that, the programming is decent, even if the navigation is bad and I don't like point-n-click mechanics.
way to go to encourage dev.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="Вонахн, сообщение: 9051634, участник: 116156"]
Где находится «Электромагазин»...? Я не могу найти это..!! Пожалуйста, покажите мне..
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Снимок.PNG

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
BORING GAME

View attachment 2065008

View attachment 2065036

You're right....the script is terrible.Without intrigue, the game is not interesting. :cautious: But mom is class.(y):love:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Woah this game is maybe the first time that ill say it escalated too quickly, but with renders like that, i dont mind. Its such a tease for ppl who are into legs/footjobs, and it has none. I wish we will get some feet/footjob content in the future.
It's in the coffee.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I cannot find the mom in the office after finishing the 5 computer quest! It says to look in the cabinet but wwhere is it?

Edit: Nevermind got it.

tenek711

May 17, 2021
Too short for a review, so I'll just post my impressions here:

+ Really good quality renders and animations (except for the MCs face).

- The English translation is bearable, but really off-putting

- The plot is a joke, the "mom" just jumps on MCs dick out of nowhere without any explanation whatsoever.

- Utterly useless sandbox elements, which serve no other purpose but to annoy the player. It's not like you can do anything other than what you're told to do in the sandbox.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes