3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the renders, animations and characters, but the story is weak. It felt like there's two writers, one wrote the first half and the other the second, at the beginning mom was acting like a normal mother/wife, she was mad about the father overworking, worrying about the son wellbeing and her responsability with work. Then all the suddenly she jumps on mc's cock, the father is not welcome at home and the sister also wants to jump on mc's cock.

I think a better path would have been like she was early in the game, she was trying to make the son less shy by giving him more physical contact like hugging, touching his arm or something like that until eventually they would start with an innocent kiss, a foot massage after work, maybe a bit of spying and move on from there. That's what I thought the story was heading up the point at the office after she put her legs on the chair where the mc was seating and he ran away. But then Next time they met she just pounce on him out of nowhere like a horny teenager.

elvelk

Dec 22, 2018
Net-Work Would you mind sharing assets for the game here or in a DM? or what assets you used? i realy enjoy this game and it's charachters and i like to tinker with daz3d a bit for fun, and would love if i could make my own "fan-art" :)

Godlike13

Jun 7, 2017
The translation is a bit off, but the animations are solid. The models are unique, and it gets to the good stuff. I appreciate new games that don't take 10 months building to a hj.

Reactions: hentai charley

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I love the renders, animations and characters, but the story is weak. It felt like there's two writers, one wrote the first half and the other the second, at the beginning mom was acting like a normal mother/wife, she was mad about the father overworking, worrying about the son wellbeing and her responsability with work. Then all the suddenly she jumps on mc's cock, the father is not welcome at home and the sister also wants to jump on mc's cock.

I think a better path would have been like she was early in the game, she was trying to make the son less shy by giving him more physical contact like hugging, touching his arm or something like that until eventually they would start with an innocent kiss, a foot massage after work, maybe a bit of spying and move on from there. That's what I thought the story was heading up the point at the office after she put her legs on the chair where the mc was seating and he ran away. But then Next time they met she just pounce on him out of nowhere like a horny teenager.
It's the coffee; as soon as it appeared in the game, "things" started happening. (OK I'm kidding)

Reactions: hentai charley

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Net-Work Would you mind sharing assets for the game here or in a DM? or what assets you used? i realy enjoy this game and it's charachters and i like to tinker with daz3d a bit for fun, and would love if i could make my own "fan-art" :)
Hmm, I'll think about it...

I don't use any one asset, it's always a set of many fitted together and at best, manual work

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
just to clarify,
is the attachment in the OP by the dev's first post the inc patch? saw a tag of incest in this game..
and been reading a lot of good feedbacks here.
might check this one out.

thank you =)

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hi everybody.
Sorry but i can't find, in the 35 pages, a word on an issue i have with animations freeze...Am i the only one?
I have seen the file on page 1 but don't know if its related and how to use it.
Can somebody help me please?

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Hi everybody.
Sorry but i can't find, in the 35 pages, a word on an issue i have with animations freeze...Am i the only one?
I have seen the file on page 1 but don't know if its related and how to use it.
Can somebody help me please?
the first time I hear about it, unfortunately, access to my computer will appear and I will only be on Friday, now I can't help

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I get off the bedroom computer? There's no apparent way to get off the Spiderman screen. Even rollback didn't work past that spot.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes