3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Dear NetWork, I don’t know what your plan for the MC is and I say this with all the love and respect I have.. five minutes in to the update and I find myself wanting to bitchslap the MC.. limp wristed snowflake millennials are less of a pussy than this kid.. do everyone a favor and staple a pair of balls on him for God sake!! It was bad enough with Barbra in the store.. but then the cherry on this pathetic emasculation Sundae is how he reacts to his “landlady”!! She literally throws herself at him and he nearly shits himself… fml

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Dear NetWork, I don’t know what your plan for the MC is and I say this with all the love and respect I have.. five minutes in to the update and I find myself wanting to bitchslap the MC.. limp wristed snowflake millennials are less of a pussy than this kid.. do everyone a favor and staple a pair of balls on him for God sake!! It was bad enough with Barbra in the store.. but then the cherry on this pathetic emasculation Sundae is how he reacts to his “landlady”!! She literally throws herself at him and he nearly shits himself… fml
It might be just to artificially slow down the story, I found it is way too fast that the landlady want sex with the mc.
You should rewrite the story to make it slower but not because of the mc being shy.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It might be just to artificially slow down the story, I found it is way too fast that the landlady want sex with the mc.
You should rewrite the story to make it slower but not because of the mc being shy.
So what? You faint out of shyness and your mother loves you in an instant and wants to fuck you? In one way its good that the story takes an other way as "normal" here in other games. Its fast, yes, but we fuck her sooner rather then later. I would hate it with that f**ing Sandbox to wait several weeks to get laid.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
So what? You faint out of shyness and your mother loves you in an instant and wants to fuck you? In one way its good that the story takes an other way as "normal" here in other games. Its fast, yes, but we fuck her sooner rather then later. I would hate it with that f**ing Sandbox to wait several weeks to get laid.
How do you keep the interest of players if you already gave them the reward tho ? I would love that game to be longer with more content.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
How do you keep the interest of players if you already gave them the reward tho ? I would love that game to be longer with more content.
Its mentioned before but i will start to spoiler when the sandbox mode is gone. Its not like many people read the posts just 1 site above the last.

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
OMG Thank you!!! If somebody ask me - forget the Sandbox mode as long the story don´t get any other then linear. After each scene you look at the notes (whats next) then you have to go to bed and then to the place and so on and so on. That freaks me out. If you make it so you have to interact with more people to pass the time, thats an other story - ok. But this makes me really angry.

You seem to have really talent and i like your game but the Sb mode destroys - at least for me - it all.
Sorry for saying it that krass but i would wish that this game gets better so i am able to play it more.

Oh, and, fuck is fuck and not fack. And please work on the relation. My sister is my sister but i don´t call her sister, you know what i mean? When somebody ask me who she is, then i say that she is my sister or when i want something from her (like a favor) then she is my best sister in the world ;) Also mom and dad or brother.

deepl is a good translator for example, please never use google! Some use it and you see it on the first look. Its really bad.

I love where the story goes!
I love your render!
I love the interactions (more dirty talk would be even better and to look at the creampies)
I love how the rooms look like!

Please keep it up and forget the sandbox when your story stays linear like now. I wish you all the best and i can´t wait for your story mode!
Story mod is available

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Live with Milf [0.4b] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.6 GB/ 397 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LiveWithMILF-0.4b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1549780

Overview:
You will plunge into the world and fantasies of a teenager who spent all his free time studying, instead of partying and communicating with the opposite sex. And now the very day of entering adulthood has come, namely, the graduation ceremony at a local college, after which the world will sparkle with new colors.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-05
Release Date: 2022-10-05
Developer: Net-Work -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Public Poll about game mode

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1570336 View attachment 1570337 View attachment 1570334 View attachment 1570342 View attachment 1570338 View attachment 1570343 View attachment 1780509 View attachment 1570341 View attachment 1780508 View attachment 1780511 View attachment 1780510 View attachment 1570344 View attachment 1570335 View attachment 1536473
I am still stuck in the office, the last text was "I need to rest" then I can move around but can't rest, can't sit anywhere, etc. etc. What is the deal?

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
Sand me your save file
FYI, I tried getting onto Discord but I don't use it much and was having a very difficult time trying to make it work, so gave up on that. It really is a simple question, I completed the work on the computers, and notified the lady, and then I had to leave the office. The "Hint" says "I need to rest" and I've gone through the whole office, and even tried to leave the office, but nothing works...

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
HOw do I make a "Save File"?
Save in the game before a problem occurs (press esc and find "save"), then navigate to the "Live with MILF" folder, then "game" folder, and "saves" folder. There take the save file that you just saved and attach it to the reply to the dev.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
FYI, I tried getting onto Discord but I don't use it much and was having a very difficult time trying to make it work, so gave up on that. It really is a simple question, I completed the work on the computers, and notified the lady, and then I had to leave the office. The "Hint" says "I need to rest" and I've gone through the whole office, and even tried to leave the office, but nothing works...
I think what you need ist your bed. Go to your room and take a nap. Hallway from the Office, then open the map and go to your home.

In the Sandbox mode, you can only rest or skip time in your bed.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Its mentioned before but i will start to spoiler when the sandbox mode is gone. Its not like many people read the posts just 1 site above the last.
Still doesn't fix the fact that you get the reward that most people want out of this game way too fast, sex with the mom.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Still doesn't fix the fact that you get the reward that most people want out of this game way too fast, sex with the mom.
Now i know what you mean. Yeah, it´s fast but thats ok. Now is "she" who coruppts the son, thats something else. Normally its otherwise. Just the reason is confusing. But ok, saw games with even a lot more ridiculous story.

Reactions: harsha_26

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I remember trying this game when it came out. I didn't like the sandbox, so I'm glad we get to choose the story mode. Now, I have a question.

Can we have the sister all to ourselves, or do we have to "share" her with Emily?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes