3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm tempted to play through this again just to see these beautiful ladies all over again.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
M.I.L.F. Literly means M.om I'd L.ike to F. Age isnt a factor, and no kid means
not a mom...
The 1st time MILF was used. It was used by a boy while talking about one of his Classmate's Mother. So for the full taboo effect. It really needs to be a MILF old enough she could have been the boys Mother. I 38 year old "Mother" with a 30 year old man doesn't have the same effect, due to ages too close. As say a 38 year old Mother and a 18 year( have to keep it within legal ages) old boy.

chocfrost420

Apr 12, 2020
The 1st time MILF was used. It was used by a boy while talking about one of his Classmate's Mother. So for the full taboo effect. It really needs to be a MILF old enough she could have been the boys Mother. I 38 year old "Mother" with a 30 year old man doesn't have the same effect, due to ages too close. As say a 38 year old Mother and a 18 year( have to keep it within legal ages) old boy.
All im saying is, that if the first letter in the abrv stands for mom. then kids are kind of manditory. it not called older woman with no kids i call mom id like to f.

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
All im saying is, that if the first letter in the abrv stands for mom. then kids are kind of manditory. it not called older woman with no kids i call mom id like to f.
Random older women are generally referred to as cougars. MILFs are moms. There may be a big age gap in there as well, but as you say, technically I don't think it's necessary.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes