3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
And this is why we need screenshots that includes dialogue.

The dialogue is very very very badly translated, and people talk in these awkward half sentences. It's a shame because this game's got great art.

My construcritive criticism is to find someone who's fluent in english to help you re-write the dialogue, because this is just really really bad!

Seriously, why does this have 3 and half stars? It's a visual NOVEL, dialogue is important.

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
And this is why we need screenshots that includes dialogue.

The dialogue is very very very badly translated, and people talk in these awkward half sentences. It's a shame because this game's got great art.

My construcritive criticism is to find someone who's fluent in english to help you re-write the dialogue, because this is just really really bad!

Seriously, why does this have 3 and half stars? It's a visual NOVEL, dialogue is important.
Your example, where exactly is the translation bad?

I have a person engaged in translation, English is his native language.

If it's really bad, I'll change him.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

I played up until around the end of the dinner scene, and yeah, it's all bad.

It's so bad that I kinda wonder if it's not just the translation, but the script that's being translated as well.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

You're joking right? From start to finish the dialogue is horrendous, he definitely isn't a native English speaker :KEK:

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
The characters are ok, I like the milf very classy with her high heels.
The story should be rewritten or make it slower.
It's too late to rewrite history. And there is no desire to do it.

This is the first trial project, a startup, I have had an idea and a concept for the next game for a long time, it will be fully thought out and more global.

But it's too early to talk about it.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I do feel like the game could have used more lead in. I hate to complain since I love the game so much and can't wait to see more... but playing with the incest enabled felt a little weird to go from zero to banging your mom in a matter of minutes.

Maybe without the incest enabled it made more sense? I'd have to play it again and pay more attention to give better feedback about it. Maybe without incest enabled.

Personally I didn't notice any problem with the English. Again, I'd have to play through again and look for problems. Maybe I was dazzled by how incredibly beautiful the models were and wasn't paying attention. ;)

Seriously... so f'n hot.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Dude your game is awesome! In a sea of slow-burning games, yours is a breath of fresh air. Especially where the milf is the initiator.
Please keep up the good work. And please, please don't abandon it like so many others good games.

Last edited:

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
not very far in, but its a breath of fresh air seeing the m go after the s, instead of the other way around. hopefully it stays that way.

Reactions: phreadom

SMist

Jun 18, 2019
im stuck at wait for mark at night what the hell do i do and where do i waitive tried the kitchen but what do you click on its so dark

Last edited:

pabloper23

Feb 26, 2020
I am stuck after get the hint "Twins are waiting for you in the park". I click in all the screen and nothing happens. The doors doesn't show up anyhthing. Do you know what I have to do ?

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I am stuck after get the hint "Twins are waiting for you in the park". I click in all the screen and nothing happens. The doors doesn't show up anyhthing. Do you know what I have to do ?
Is there no one in the park?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes