3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I liked the game sofar just hope MC don't regress into the normal perverted ramblings of inner thought's like other young MC's.
Do worry about his memorry though for instance He just happends to sneek a peek at his Sisters friend muching his Sisters garden. And thinks to himself with some maturity I better not mention I saw this as it will embarrass my Sister I'll go make a noise so she knows I'm up.
Then moments after his Sisters friend leaves he casualy states to his Sister something like "Oh by the way I accidentally saw your freind munching your garden".
Like seriouslly what the fuck how is that not mentioning it so as to not to embaress her?.
Really holds well for the idea of him keeping the fact he's fucking his mom quite dosen't it.
His mom may as well call the authorities on herself now and save herself the trouble of the MCs big mouth doing latter.

Not a complaint just an observation I actually do like the game but if I remeber right I think thats the secound time he blurted out something he was gonna keep quite about?. seems "he can't keep his own shit" as the saying gos.

Just sayin

Reactions: hentai charley

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
BORING GAME

I don't want to do a review to discourage the dev but what a game with a bad story. Seriously, why the hell does the MC's "mother" want to fuck him like that? Dude, try to be less of a teenager when making an adult game, because holy shit, this is worse than any game that has the same genre (big brother, bad bobby saga, etc). All this childish stuff at the beginning of the game makes you discouraged from playing. This game doesn't give a fun or engaging impression like the games I mentioned, except for the bad bobby saga which is bad, big brother but much less, but it looks like this game took inspiration from Milfy City and you thought it would work with a script like that.
It's kinda hard when most games on this site are pure copy-paste.

I just entered 3 tags in latest updates, "milf", "incest", "male protagonist" and 29 pages appeared, thats 31 games.

Most of them go like this:

Mom
  • I'm a mother thats sexually frustrated, may or may not have a husband.
  • Does my son lust after me?
  • Am I lusting after my own son?
  • This is really bad we should stop.
  • *proceed to do some quests to change mother's opinion*
  • HARDCORE SEX
Little Sister (if there is one)
  • I've been in love with my brother ever since I was born.
  • I'm gonna sexually tease the shit out of him every single day.
  • Please notice me senpai.
  • HARDCORE SEX
Big Sister (fuck do I hate this trope)
  • I hate my brother since the day I was born and I'm gonna treat him like sub-human trash.
  • I also have a douchebag boyfriend.
  • Holy shit my brother has a massive fucking cock!
  • I've actually been in love with my brother since the day I was born, this was just an act, that lasted 18 years give or take.
  • HARDCORE SEX

Oh and the best part...

Status of the game
  • ABANDONED
  • ON HOLD
I've almost given up on getting a good M/S game. The Visit was a really good game, but even that has some similarities. At least this one tries something different. I understand what you mean though, sure, it's not going to be talked about much in the future as having some amazing story maybe, and it's probably only good for a moment's fap. And yeah, it's basically Milfy City.

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
LIs are hot and animations are great, but English translation and incest patch need a lot of help....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I love sandbox, but the sandbox in its current state is pretty pointless as everything is linear. Might as well present this as a straight VN.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Might be the only one having this issue how do you go for a walk, I've tried the park and street near the store with no luck any advice

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Might be the only one having this issue how do you go for a walk, I've tried the park and street near the store with no luck any advice
When it said go for a walk in my playthrough I think it turned out it meant try going to the Kitchen.

Reactions: Pimpslap

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
BORING GAME

I don't want to do a review to discourage the dev but what a game with a bad story. Seriously, why the hell does the MC's "mother" want to fuck him like that? Dude, try to be less of a teenager when making an adult game, because holy shit, this is worse than any game that has the same genre (big brother, bad bobby saga, etc). All this childish stuff at the beginning of the game makes you discouraged from playing. This game doesn't give a fun or engaging impression like the games I mentioned, except for the bad bobby saga which is bad, big brother but much less, but it looks like this game took inspiration from Milfy City and you thought it would work with a script like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are so many things you could have taken inspiration from, for example Malizia 1973:
View attachment 2065008
in this movie, the boy teases his stepmother. Of course, it's hard to target a public and make the right choice, in which is the blackmail, because there are people who like it and others who don't. But, there are different ideas that could work, or have a more constructive and worked script, not that I'm saying the script for this game is a shit, but it is very similar to Milfy City.

It's kind of a waste to see a bad script with such excellent quality like this
View attachment 2065036
impeccable and amazing quality of female models (she, Alex), but the gameplay is very boring. I noticed that the house doesn't even have a bathroom, there will be no teasing scenes or a constructive and exciting script (idk). It's like those loser games where girls say "Oh MC! I love your big cock, fuck my tight wet pussy!"

Other than that, the programming is decent, even if the navigation is bad and I don't like point-n-click mechanics.
Good Lucky! It has potential.
Can you possibly post the link to the full movie Malize 1973 with English subs? Or just download the movie here? That would be very cool.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
What should I do here? I went to the waiting room, I clicked everywhere, but nothing happens.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
OMG i must vent a little.

Ok, i love the concept and the render. But it IS A VN so why make it a SANDBOX? I just got mad with the Computers to log in (yeah its something new) but why with the BOXES of the f**ing store?

WHY so COMPLICATED??? That ANNOYS ME really BAD.

That all would be much better without the sandbox because the only thing you can do is that stupid pc game to earn some money. Why create a sandbox when you have to play 1 step to another?
I don´t understand it and never will. Similar to the other vn´s where you got 1 choices to click on.

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
In 0.4b there will be two game modes, story mod and sandbox mode.

I will also fix all the problems and finish the 3d map.

Thank you all.
OMG Thank you!!! If somebody ask me - forget the Sandbox mode as long the story don´t get any other then linear. After each scene you look at the notes (whats next) then you have to go to bed and then to the place and so on and so on. That freaks me out. If you make it so you have to interact with more people to pass the time, thats an other story - ok. But this makes me really angry.

You seem to have really talent and i like your game but the Sb mode destroys - at least for me - it all.
Sorry for saying it that krass but i would wish that this game gets better so i am able to play it more.

Oh, and, fuck is fuck and not fack. And please work on the relation. My sister is my sister but i don´t call her sister, you know what i mean? When somebody ask me who she is, then i say that she is my sister or when i want something from her (like a favor) then she is my best sister in the world ;) Also mom and dad or brother.

deepl is a good translator for example, please never use google! Some use it and you see it on the first look. Its really bad.

I love where the story goes!
I love your render!
I love the interactions (more dirty talk would be even better and to look at the creampies)
I love how the rooms look like!

Please keep it up and forget the sandbox when your story stays linear like now. I wish you all the best and i can´t wait for your story mode!

Reactions: Net-Work

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
This game looks very promising, excellent renders and animations. Keep up, animations if possible a bit longer please. (y)

Reactions: ramvivat
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes