3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
In the sandbox mod can we please have repeatable xxx-events like [man of the house and photo hunter] please instead of just throwing everything into a gallery, memory or dream sequences.

Reactions: knurd

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
During some animated scenes I get an error screen, it doesn't crash and I can keep playing with 'Ignore' but it's still annoying. (New save)

Also: "I don't know if anyone told you but you have a very sexy device!" :PogChamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

sandmail

Jul 26, 2017
can't click anymore and it keeps happening

then always have to start the game
I think i't beacause the story/sanbox mode choice was introduced but old saves don't have it, i started a new game in story mode and it's working now

topher

Apr 21, 2017
During some animated scenes I get an error screen, it doesn't crash and I can keep playing with 'Ignore' but it's still annoying. (New save)

Also: "I don't know if anyone told you but you have a very sexy device!" :PogChamp:
I noticed this too, it seemed to be ok when you set the "deeper" to off, auto would crash, and would seem to crash future scenes, you could ignore but it will skip the scene.

Really impressed with this game, just found it - surprised still older games haven't stumbled across yet

Dec 11, 2021
mhm.. so far so mediocre?

Good
Renders are great
Girls look great
I must say Gwyn is the hottest MILF I ever saw... and god bless she has no dumpster ass... great job
Alex is second in looks, but as mentioned, great work with all the girls.

Bad
Writing is the worst
MC is also a pussy, but maybe he changes..
renpy Errors before every sex scene...

playing story mode...

Good luck and maybe try a proofreader to fix up the writing.

regards

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just downloaded and playing. There's so many script errors - all in the sex transitions
Dunno if it's coz I'm also runnin the pinned mod.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I had a bug when getting the text from Alana - if you have the phone on landscape mode at that point, it completely bugs out and you need to load an earlier save.

Also seconding the sentiment on the animations: The renders look good, but for some reason MC is only giving them just the tip. Looks less like fucking and more like light teasing until MC comes.

Reactions: knurd and MikoKju
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes