3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have two requests

1. This game has puzzles, please tell me that there's a walkthrough somewhere.

2. Can someone please post some screenshots with dialogue so I can get a feel for what the dialogue is like for this game?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Should there be hints when I load my save from 0.4b into 0.5b?
It looks to load okay, but nothing is showing in hints. I've also been to all locations I can find and there isn't anyone anywhere and I can't figure out how to progress time. So, not sure what I should be doing...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What a MILF would be a mom type of woman with a child technically. If you decide on age thats preference but i'd go so far to say 30 and up.
not really. If you take the term mother, then you can be a mother at the age of 15. and younger... so the term MILF technically means mommy first and then everything else coded for by the other three letters. yes, childbearing before a certain date _sometimes_ leads to the father being imprisoned (for committing sexual acts against an underage girl) and as a result the mother will be a single mother due to circumstances. but since in our case the family is complete, that is, the husband and wife live together, we can assume that they had childbearing at a "legal" age. and therefore - the minimum age difference between a son and a mother cannot be less than 18 years - sorry, I could be wrong, I'm not particularly strong in legislation. in an ideal legal version, if now the son is 20, then the mother is definitely 38.

although in a different VN ("Restore her career") Adrianna seems to have given birth at 16 and at her 37 her son was 21 (according to some information in the game, the son is 21 - although according to some signs, the son is no more than 17, by the way, these are already my conjectures.) - but apparently then she did not apply for her father in order to enter paternity on the birth certificate of the child - because perhaps she "worked up" the child during attending parties

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

qweqwasd

May 6, 2022
Show a error screenshot please.

I think I know what the problem is and have already solved it, but I need to make sure.
1681731666519.png

this button unclickable. even i start at beginning not from old save. already old saves not working well its not allow you to click anywhere

Reactions: Luziferii

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
A nice game.. Bug and than ignore in renpy, Bug and than ignore in renpy, Bug and than ignore in renpy. What does the author want to tell us? Go fuck yourself?

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
I played the VN part of the game and apart from an error when i pressed the auto button on a video playing everything worked fine.

All in all a really good game with believable dialogue to go with the story.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think I had any issues with the VN mode, and used an old save for what it's worth.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes