3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
okay i guess i can clean up my save folder for this game also.sheesh 1 by 1 game been abandon.i dunno what good game i wanna wait anymore.

Calaborn

Nov 23, 2020
is there a fan art thread for this game and its asserts?

it would be a shame to let good characters like this be lost due to a poor reliability of a developer.
too many to count these days who are flaky like this.

Reactions: Sapient Monkey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Is he still developing the new game or was that just a ruse to make a few more bucks?

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
okay i guess i can clean up my save folder for this game also.sheesh 1 by 1 game been abandon.i dunno what good game i wanna wait anymore.

It was predictable that this game would be abandoned, just look at patreon's pitifully low patronage

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Live with MILF [v0.5a] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 523mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

the link died, can you please update it? thx

Red Heart Games

Formerly 'Net-Work'
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
So...

I’m here and haven’t gone anywhere, all this time I’ve been developing a new project, namely thinking through the idea, plot and gameplay.

As well as searching for technological chains to facilitate the production process and learning new programs.

All this will speed up work and improve quality. But most importantly, I redistributed development priorities.

Now they look like this:

The plot comes first, you can go through it without novels and relationships with characters. So you will have to choose how to act in a given situation. Some choices affect the plot, others affect relationships with characters.

Gameplay comes second; you have to live a double life in order to achieve the goals of the plot. I will try to make it as friendly and non-stressful as possible.

And in third place is the graphic part, but it also did not stand still.

And yes, the production of scenes has begun...

Last edited:

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
So...

I’m here and haven’t gone anywhere, all this time I’ve been developing a new project, namely thinking through the idea, plot and gameplay.

As well as searching for technological chains to facilitate the production process and learning new programs.

All this will speed up work and improve quality. But most importantly, I redistributed development priorities.

Now they look like this:

The plot comes first, you can go through it without novels and relationships with characters. So you will have to choose how to act in a given situation. Some choices affect the plot, others affect relationships with characters.

Gameplay comes second; you have to live a double life in order to achieve the goals of the plot. I will try to make it as friendly and non-stressful as possible.

View attachment 3934561
I hope it have the beautiful high heels there was in your game, and the quality of the render was so nice. :love:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
So...

Now they look like this:

View attachment 3934561
IMHO you should have finished this before starting something new, but you do you. Best of luck Dev!

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Hopefully the other game also has incest, otherwise I'm not sure if I'll bother since I'm still disappointed this one was abandoned.

Mar 2, 2022
So...

Now they look like this:

can we play next week ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tulug

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
And one more thing, two characters from the last game will move to this one.

You will be able to meet Alex in the first act, and Gwyneth in the third, unfortunately, it is impossible earlier because of the storyline.
Don't rush the story, you don't need to have sex scene right away.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes