Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Untitle.jpg

Overview:
Online streamers Mio Ikoma, Nana Sakurai and Azusa Shiraishi travel to the locally famous haunted resort, the Hotel Izanami, at Nana's request to shoot a video there. It would be a film shoot at an average haunted location with no particular legend attached. To finish shooting without a hitch and get an end result that was vaguely horror-esque...was all they wanted.

During filming, Mio gets separated from the group, and suddenly gets attacked by a mascot costume that has come to life. From that point on, the trapped girls are at the mercy of numerous horrors throughout the hotel. Why is a mascot trying to harm them, and why have they been shut in to the hotel with no escape? Can the three girls escape from the hotel with their lives?

A livestream set in an abandoned hotel begins...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-14
Release Date: 2021-06-11
Original Title: 廃深
Developer: qureate
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Store:
Size: 420 MB
Other Games: Livestream 2: Escape from Togaezuka Happy Place
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Gallery Unlocker

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Not really a Hentai game, everyone. There's some boob jiggle, some panty shots, some erotic moaning/breathing... And that's pretty much it. However, it was requested and I was told to go ahead and upload it... So here it is.

Enjoy, and make sure to check under your bed before you go to sleep tonight. You never know...

Last edited:

a55555

May 31, 2017
Not really a Hentai game, everyone. There's some boob jiggle, some panty shots, some erotic moaning/breathing... And that's pretty much it. However, it was requested and I was told to go ahead and upload it... So here it is.

Enjoy, and make sure to check under your bed before you got to sleep tonight. You never know...
Usually i'd say no sexual content gtfo but this does look good. Also my bed has boxes and shit under it and the only way a monster is getting under my bed is if they clean it for which id be thankful. c:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
This looks really interesting. Let's see if it's actually good or another disappointment for nitpicky me.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Oh boi I love the art, I can't wait to download-

Horror

FNAF mascot.

Me: :eek:sdffsd

Edit: Are there gory pictures or is it just graphic description of corpses?

Reactions: Mine Turtle

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Usually don't play no sexual content ones but this looks interesting enough for a change :)
Still I'm a scaredy cat so let's see how far I reach.

PicsArt_06-14-06.44.57.jpg

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
there only one thing i could like to say "fk this shit i am out!" but still downloaded it anyway :-:

edit:YUP NOPE !!! the moment that mtf show up i immediately close the game hahaha help my poor soul it still want to play it till the end T-T

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Is the item to cut the hair in the same scene in the bathroom or do you have to grab it beforehand?

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I was actually feeling like playing some horror game with cute anime girls, so I appreciate this thread. Thanks for sharing.

This game is, unfortunately, by a developer that consistently puts out content that I detest due to the awful writing, but I'm willing to see if their non-H stuff surprises me or at least goes above the incredibly low expectations that I have.

VenerableKat

Jul 2, 2017
It's fanservice horror, not bad I'd say. Now can somebody tell me what to do next after acquiring the hammer? I'm lost

Last edited:
Reactions: elbollon
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes