S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
can someone explain at what point the elevator scene is supposed to happen i just finished the game on the best ending and never had a chance to use the elevator also how do you get the top most ending? those are the only 2 things im missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So wait, is this actually safe to play when other people might be looking? If that is the case I want to know so that I don't have to wait until I am hidden.

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
Do this game have screamer stuff and is it possible to get acces to a cg gallery who can include the "interaction" on the girl?

Asmee Drakenheart

Mar 15, 2019
Not really a Hentai game, everyone. There's some boob jiggle, some panty shots, some erotic moaning/breathing... And that's pretty much it. However, it was requested and I was told to go ahead and upload it... So here it is.

Enjoy, and make sure to check under your bed before you go to sleep tonight. You never know...
I turned the area under my bed into a mini maze for my cats to mess around in.... xD

subarashine

Mar 11, 2018
NGL the game has stunning art, very beautiful, great atmosphere. The only 2 complaints I'd say I have are the pig and the exploration. The pig is great for tension at first, but with how often he appears and how easy it is to escape it becomes more of an annoyance or something to have "fun" with (he deals as well with object permanence as the pain from metal gear solid). The exploration however made me a bit frustrated. I could get how you'd pass over an object just to need it later, but I was still able to get several objects that did nothing for most endings, so it was a little annoying to find out I suddenly had to go all the way back to a place not because I found something that could be used in there, but simply because the game didn't let me notice everything I could pick in the room just because. That fact however did not mean I could afford not to worry about exploring every nook and cranny at the first chance over the promise of potentially have to return later, since not doing so originally made it impossible for me to get certain items important to the story.

Other than that problem I had (because honestly I don't see the pig matter as any more than a little anticlimatic in the mid-game), 10/10 game, definitely recommend it if you're into horror games, exploration and good atmosphere.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes