Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
Might be where I draw the line, but I like me some horror games, so what the hell...

There's a lot of blood and some really fucked up scenes.
How fucked up are we talking? Like, axe to the back of the head shadows here or full blown red room disembowelment? There's that careful balance where a tasteful slasher turns into Vaporeon in a blender.

SirGrayIX

Jun 2, 2021
Despite the common view, this seem to be similar to a Roblox game called "Piggy" rather than a FNAF-hentai game. It looks so good though, I'm definitely gonna give it a try. Thanks for the upload.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
How fucked up are we talking? Like, axe to the back of the head shadows here or full blown red room disembowelment? There's that careful balance where a tasteful slasher turns into Vaporeon in a blender.
Well, it's definitely not on that level. Most of the horrible stuff is left to your imagination, with the screen fading to black or getting covered with blood. Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
Well, it's definitely not on that level. Most of the horrible stuff is left to your imagination, with the screen fading to black or getting covered with blood. Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's some pretty nice animations, hmmm... Thanks, I think I'll pick it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarica

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
I know this is not the place to ask but anyone know how do I get Azusa out of the room??? I've been circling the area. the only thing I found is a room with locked window,some cloth and a room with a wood horse to play.

Kaizerzz

Jul 20, 2017
Is the item to cut the hair in the same scene in the bathroom or do you have to grab it beforehand?
It's in the drawer below where you got the hanger.

It's fanservice horror, not bad I'd say. Now can somebody tell me what to do next after acquiring the hammer? I'm lost
There is a room key nearby the room where Azuza is hiding in, took me awhile to find it too.

I know this is not the place to ask but anyone know how do I get Azusa out of the room??? I've been circling the area. the only thing I found is a room with locked window,some cloth and a room with a wood horse to play.
You are supposed to find something to smash the wall with in the room next to her, need to get the hammer from one of the rooms iirc.

Reactions: Pozar55

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Great game, didn't even know there were so many routes/scenes that could have taken place and got the uhhh bad ending to say the least. Not sure I have the patience to go back and find out how to get the other scenes though since everything takes a while kinda.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes