Gromelon

Jul 17, 2017
For such a simple and low-budget game it is honestly not bad. Not good either as with a bit more time and polish all the effort gone into animations and art could be used much better. But - not bad. A perfectly mediocre game, just enough to not regret time spent on it but ultimately forgettable.

Honestly, if it didn't try to sell as a non-h (or rather, ecchi-only) game and had actual sex scenes in it, it would be worth much more. For H games plank of quality is lower, so story and progression in it would look much better than now. Now it competes with a vast world of non-h games - and there it lacks qualities to be noticed.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
HALP! So, I've regrouped with Nana, and the game wants me to do something to get onto the fire escape, but I have no idea what to do now. I've found the Spray lubricant, the broken glass and the tripod, but nothing I have is working with the window in the closet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Usually i'd say no sexual content gtfo but this does look good. Also my bed has boxes and shit under it and the only way a monster is getting under my bed is if they clean it for which id be thankful. c:
Yeah, so long as it's anime and good I'm pretty down. Gonna play it tonight with some popcorn.

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
Welp, I can say I definitely got one of the bad ends. Overall, the game was pretty decent. Art looked nice. As far as horror goes, didn't really spook me too much. I'll probably try again to see if I can get a different ending and see if the game "pushes" the horror elements harder. For those getting ready to try, I will say save often. The RNG for how the mascot loads in can be a bit odd at times.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So could someone write up a walkthrough or something, pretty please? I got ending one (well, the topmost one in extras, anyhoo), definitely a bad end, would appeciate if someone could help me with finding the others. I already have an idea what other action to take to keep going "deeper", but I'm pretty sure a guide will be needed at some point.

At any rate, here are the item locations from user 'Odd Collector' over at the game's STEAM page, which probably could come in handy:

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
the amount of text is a bonekiller ... they just talk talk talk talk ... and no skip button ... no thank you ...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Frankly, the idiocracy is strong - in all of them... xD
You will need a CRAZY amount of suspension of disbelief to stomach the things in here...

I mean... I didn't know whether to cry or laugh at some parts (cassette / casette player for one winkwink)...
Then again, could be entirely my bad, though! lol

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I mean... I didn't know whether to cry or laugh at some parts (cassette / casette player for one winkwink)...
That part just made me think "Am I really that old?", and then cringe at the follow-up thought "Am I really old enough to be asking that?" then I had to pour myself a drink and mull over life.

Reactions: Zippix

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, didn't know that was also released on Steam! And here I was planning on buying it on Switch.

Appreciated!

FluffyCat666

Jul 23, 2017
I like how u can hide in front of that pig. Like when he loses you, I bet he mumbles something like "Who the fuck made me this giant head?! Can't see shit in that watermelon"

Reactions: Jax9876

Lokisama

Jun 3, 2017
can someone explain at what point the elevator scene is supposed to happen i just finished the game on the best ending and never had a chance to use the elevator also how do you get the top most ending? those are the only 2 things im missing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes