Ren'Py Living in Viellci [v0.3 Alpha] [NC131]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon Imox

May 5, 2017
I've been waiting for the update since May,

I've been waiting for the update since May, I think it's not long before it's ready

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
I'm going to patiently wait for the next update, and a day later comment how the game is dead and abandoned. I think it'll be funny.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to wait for the update to drop on the patreon, then come over here and post about the game being abandoned before anyone can post about the new update, making sure I look like an absolute fool in the process so everyone can laugh at me and I can finally feel the attention I never got from my father growing up

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
It's been licherally 10 months since the last update the game is dead yo
Could be worse. It could be zombiely or ghoully dead. "Braaaiiinsss!!"

Edit: Or even worse, only ghostly dead! If not wraithly or spectrelly...

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I went to the itch.io page and found this post from 2 weeks ago:

Hello dear Viellcians!

It's certainly been a while!

It's been a year since Living In Viellci was released, it's now one year old. I can't believe the amount of positive reviews, feedback, and comments! This is all thanks to you, all my beloved Viellcians!

When the first time I released this game, I didn't think the game deserved this much attention and love, but you guys prove that I was wrong. Now, I've dedicated my life to focusing on this game, sharing the story with all of you!

As I'm still working on the 0.3 update, I want to announce the ALPHA test version is going to be released for patrons around 30 Dec - 8 Jan as I'm polishing the system even more, preventing any unnecessary errors when you guys play.

I'm surprised by the amount of changes from 0.2 to 0.3, I can say it's a whole game overhaul, and also expanding the game story to the whole 1 chapter.

I must say I didn't show you guys the progress as much as usual, because... I don't want to spoil the changes I made! I'll let you guys discover it for yourself in the alpha release~

With that being said, happy anniversary Viellcians!

Thank you for all your support!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Dangnabbit Frurose, I was hoping to keep that on the down-low here, the plan was/is for NC to finish up 0.3, and I'd be previewing it and posting a large informational post here describing the changes and new systems, with pictures before the proper release, to help boost NC's subscribers (and considering I've been watching them work on the game for hours each day, they deserve it)

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Dangnabbit Frurose, I was hoping to keep that on the down-low here, the plan was/is for NC to finish up 0.3, and I'd be previewing it and posting a large informational post here describing the changes and new systems, with pictures before the proper release, to help boost NC's subscribers (and considering I've been watching them work on the game for hours each day, they deserve it)
But Red246 made me go look, if's not my fault. ;)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hello Everyone! It's finally here!

screen.png

so let's dive in and give you a peek at what's new!

Colour

screenshot0025.png

yes, Millie (and others) are now in colour, and Idle poses are now animated! This is just the start of bringing the game to life!

Wardrobe overhaul

In order to take full advantage of the characters now being coloured, NC took the time to completely overhaul the wardrobe/clothing system, to allow for full customization of clothing colours. As of 0.3, this feature will unlock post day 10 in-game, alongside a few other unlocks, but we'll leave that for you to discover!

New Minigames

screenshot0003.png

Besides for a couple of new games to play with Millie, NC has expanded the Minigames done to earn money, as well as increased the amount you can earn for doing well!

Free Roam

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Viellci DC is now fully explorable! While a lot of sections are currently still WIP, you can meander your way through the city, exploring it's streets and alleys, visit it's shops and maybe find some items too...

New Skill Tree (WIP)

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

NC has also been hard at work preparing for the eventual combat systems that will be needed for future content, allowing you to improve the skills of not just Raymond, but Millie and Iris too!

speaking of...

New Character Design

screenshot0006.png screenshot0027.png

Iris has been given a new look! and doesn't she look lovely indeed!

Crafting System

another new feature is the crafting and cooking system, just like real life, if you want a good meal, you need have those quality ingredients on hand!

screenshot0007.png

================================================

NC has also been working on the overall story and has been taking the time to prep a lot of things that will be needed in the future.
but I'll let you discover that yourself. having said that, NC has for now disabled the NSFW content to bring them in line with newer content (but please feel free to try, you might get a surprise).

some scenes in the game only have placeholder art, which are there to insure the story and gameplay isn't interrupted by missing assets, never fear though, as NC is working on them!

screenshot0002.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0001.png

Also forgot to mention that all interactions with Millie have been given their own little cut-ins :
screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

I personally am looking forward to the future of what NC has planned for us, and I hope you are too!

and while I know F95 is first and foremost a pirate site, I would ask that people please wait a week or two before sharing the new release, NC has been working hard, and deserves some time to try and get some subscribers to their patreon, so please spread the word!

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021

View attachment 3227780

Colour

View attachment 3227798

yes, Millie (and others) are now in colour, and Idle poses are now animated! This is just the start of bringing the game to life!

Wardrobe overhaul

In order to take full advantage of the characters now being coloured, NC took the time to completely overhaul the wardrobe/clothing system, to allow for full customization of clothing colours. As of 0.3, this feature will unlock post day 10 in-game, alongside a few other unlocks, but we'll leave that for you to discover!

New Minigames

View attachment 3227822

Besides for a couple of new games to play with Millie, NC has expanded the Minigames done to earn money, as well as increased the amount you can earn for doing well!

Free Roam

View attachment 3227829 View attachment 3227831

Viellci DC is now fully explorable! While a lot of sections are currently still WIP, you can meander your way through the city, exploring it's streets and alleys, visit it's shops and maybe find some items too...

New Skill Tree (WIP)

View attachment 3227833 View attachment 3227834

NC has also been hard at work preparing for the eventual combat systems that will be needed for future content, allowing you to improve the skills of not just Raymond, but Millie and Iris too!

speaking of...

New Character Design

View attachment 3227837 View attachment 3227840

Crafting System

another new feature is the crafting and cooking system, just like real life, if you want a good meal, you need have those quality ingredients on hand!

View attachment 3227846

NC has also been working on the overall story and has been taking the time to prep a lot of things that will be needed in the future.
but I'll let you discover that yourself. having said that, NC has for now disabled the NSFW content to bring them in line with newer content (but please feel free to try, you might get a surprise).

some scenes in the game only have placeholder art, which are there to insure the story and gameplay isn't interrupted by missing assets, never fear though, as NC is working on them!

View attachment 3227851 View attachment 3227853 View attachment 3227854

Also forgot to mention that all interactions with Millie have been given their own little cut-ins :
View attachment 3227857 View attachment 3227858 View attachment 3227859

I personally am looking forward to the future of what NC has planned for us, and I hope you are too!

and while I know F95 is first and foremost a pirate site, I would ask that people please wait a week or two before sharing the new release, NC has been working hard, and deserves some time to try and get some subscribers to their patreon, so please spread the word!
Oh Man I like what I see, welp time to become and Annual citizen Member

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadesishere

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021

View attachment 3227780

Colour

View attachment 3227798

Wardrobe overhaul

New Minigames

View attachment 3227822

Free Roam

View attachment 3227829 View attachment 3227831

New Skill Tree (WIP)

View attachment 3227833 View attachment 3227834

speaking of...

New Character Design

View attachment 3227837 View attachment 3227840

Crafting System

View attachment 3227846

View attachment 3227851 View attachment 3227853 View attachment 3227854

View attachment 3227857 View attachment 3227858 View attachment 3227859

any other link for this for those who dont have patreon?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes