1.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
3DCG, Corruption, Dating sim, Loli, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Point & Click, Romance, Simulator, Urination, Virgin, Voyeurism
1002913273.gif

Leaving jokes aside and reading the dev notes, this seems like it's going to be a sandbox? Is it going to be the typical grindfest, or is it not necessary to repeat the same action 20 times to get a reward? (Off topic, in my honest and personal opinion, reading those dev notes this seems too ambitious for a first game haha)

Anyways, good luck.

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
20 times to get a reward?
I'm trying to strike a balance between grind and unlocking new "features" with Imouto. You unlock new stories through "the grind" which all happen in the weekend. This gives me nicely segmented time frames. So I could make it that it takes an average of 2 weeks to unlock the next story/feature or 3 weeks, et cetera. I need some user feedback for that in the long run ^_^

seems too ambitious for a first game haha
seems too ambitious for a first game that made it to early access* haha

:) Thank you for the confidence! I hope you stick around and see where this goes.

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Subscriber Edition of Living Together! with additional Oniichan career paths and Oniichan Types
The subscriber version has an additional career choice (Day Trader) and an additional past relationship choice (Wild). Day Trader has an income that can rival a full-time salary man and has as much free time as a NEET. However, you are essentially a gambler and can lose all your money, too.

Wild Oniichan is a bit of a bad boy who combines most of the positives but also most of the negatives of the other three choices the free version gets.

I've tried not to make it pay to win, but more extra/alternative content.

Oh and earlier access to the next content release, of course!

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3678076

Overview:
Meet your love interest (nameable). She’s referred to you all her life as Oniichan (relationship changeable). Affectionately, you also call her your little Sister (also changeable)!
You cohabitate in a small studio apartment. You’ll have to get along in this small area where you’ll spend a lot of time together. Through interacting with her, you build up a relationship that’s based on trust, friendship . . . and more! Talk to her and find out her favourite topics, play video games, and take her with you on day trips. Through your actions, she can come to trust you more, and, of course, you can also build her sexual attraction toward you. But be warned! You can also lose her trust in you.
Living Together! is a laid-back game intended to be played with one hand. Please enjoy this simple Oniichan game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-23
Developer: Advent Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37 Free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3678077 View attachment 3678078 View attachment 3678079 View attachment 3678080 View attachment 3678114 View attachment 3678115 View attachment 3678116
Android port any chance?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Do you like bushy petite girls and bald MILFs? Or vice versa? Or both?
I'd suggest letting the player choose smooth vs. hairy, and make sure to work it into the trust / discussion mechanic of the game. Just a thought...

Overall, not a bad first version...but you should also put up a disclaimer: "There's no :devilish: with the sister, yet..." at least until a version is released with THAT enabled...

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Seems like a good concept, but the current version is very buggy and the gain and loss of trust and attraction appear to be fairly random.
Below are some highlights:
The first weekend was 4 days for me.
Friday usually lasts for a couple of days.
Loose her trust and you are locked into an endless loop ad need to alt F4.
She spent over a month menstruating every day and there was no way to get her to a doctor. (she must be anemic by now)
Basically, you can experience some grinding, but that's about it for this version (I didn't see some content because of the bugs.

I'm looking forward to the next version, or at least a bug fix.
Edit: What is with having 4k for the food budget but it costs 2k to go to the convince store? (student version)

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I like MILFs with as much hair on their pussy as possible. Lolis, I don't really care. Nothing really to do with you or your game, just pointing something out. A loli fan will put pubes on a young girl to make her look older, but so-called MILF fans won't put pubes on adult women to make them look more mature.

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Disabled RenPy standard options for Text Speed, Skipping and Rollback and somehow made the Console unusable. Gave up playing after a couple of screens - no matter how good the rest of the game is, I'll never see it because of the dev obviously doesn't want players to experience the game the way they choose.

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
Bushy petite girls are perfect. I know I don't speak for the majority here but what I like about ''lolis'' is the smol body, real petite girls and no 12yo kids.
Btw, if you rick click after click on ''Remember'' at title screen well, you can do nothing. Also, it will be great to have the optionto save everywhere just right clicking, I don't see any limitationat saving options on smartphone so, this will have no negative impact.

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Bushy petite girls are perfect. I know I don't speak for the majority here but what I like about ''lolis'' is the smol body, real petite girls and no 12yo kids.
Btw, if you rick click after click on ''Remember'' at title screen well, you can do nothing. Also, it will be great to have the optionto save everywhere just right clicking, I don't see any limitationat saving options on smartphone so, this will have no negative impact.
Thank you ^_^

I'll look into the right-click bug. The default renpy right-click behavior is disabled because I have other plans for it.

1.90 star(s) 10 Votes