4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
xxx_lwn-1.jpg

Overview:

Francis – once a real estate agent, now a young hotshot lawyer with the world on a string and a wad of cash in his pocket who’d never felt the need to slow down in life. He spent his money like water, the same way he did when he was in college, and every night was a party to him.

One night he met an extraordinary girl in a club – her name was Jazz. Within minutes, she dragged him to the women’s bathroom, locked the door and practically impaled herself onto Francis’ cock. No foreplay, no introductions and no rubbers, just raw and passionate sex right there on the marble of the ladies’ room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: N/A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Mac, Linux Installation:

Additional Info:

Download
Win: - -

demo_lwn_0001-2.jpg demo_lwn_0002-2.jpg demo_lwn_0003-2.jpg demo_lwn_0008-1.jpg demo_lwn_0010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Cheat (for testing) (extract to ...\game\lwn\Build with renaming old file for backup)
Enables cheat mode in game menu (no need to complete 2 or more endings for it).
Warning! Use it only if you don't completed more than one ending.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
LoP didnt evolve at all over all that time. All games are still decent(-ish) but... well.
They reached their peak at the "living with temptation" (2013) time and never went above that imo.
The games are so similiar I couldnt tell them apart if my life depends on it.
Similiar mapscreen, similiar places (work/office,sport,club/bar,home,park +1), similiar synopsis and scenes.

Hope they will risk to be a little more original again in future ( ' - ')

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
LoP didnt evolve at all over all that time. All games are still decent(-ish) but... well.
They reached their peak at the "living with temptation" (2013) time and never went above that imo.
Similiar mapscreen, similiar places (work/office,sport,club/bar,home,park +1), similiar synopsis and scenes.

For me, living with temptaion 2 is one of the worst sequels of all time .

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
I think LOP games are the best, but, yes, they reached their limit with living with temptation. I hope they can come up with more similar games like Jordan 500. I wish they made several upgrades on Jordan 500!

Reactions: ustar and ray3dave

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
These archives seem to be using the most up to date version of rar which 7zip doesn't recognize. So if you're getting errors opening it like I was, update/use winrar and then it works.

Reactions: MrJ

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016

I totally agree.
I would like to see they trying unusual themes, and make them good, because Sneak Valley it's kinda of a different theme, but it is horrible.
I would like to see a game in the same world of Seducing Throne (but improved).

For me, living with temptaion 2 is one of the worst sequels of all time .
This sequence is such a waste of a excellent first game. They say the expansion of LWT2 is the biggest so far, bringing more content than the main game. I don't know if it is trustworthy...

Reactions: jackkane

vinniffa

Jan 2, 2018

True. But I like it a lot this line of games where you grind a bit for stats, and slowly unlock repeatable scenes and some specials.. It's not a lot of grinding, it challenges you to find the best time management to maximize skills/money. I like the format. But I agree with you. They could evolve and be more creative.
Didn't play this one yet. Gonna try now.

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Getting an exception error when trying to run the index.htm file and selecting new game. The bat file doesnt do anything much like camgirl game

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I would like to see a game in the same world of Seducing Throne (but improved).
Me too. Maybe another game from scratch it's too much to ask, but an expansion well done will be appreciated.
This sequence is such a waste of a excellent first game. They say the expansion of LWT2 is the biggest so far, bringing more content than the main game. I don't know if it is trustworthy...
Trustworthy or not, not always "bigger = better". We can only hope...

yobble

May 11, 2017

If anything these days, I feel like the games are getting less stuff each time. The new Gold games feel like the length of the old free games to me. Not sure if it's true but that's how it feels

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes