EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The protagonist is a magical apothecary.
One night, a traveling elf named Lucia comes, and asks if she can rest at his place, since her long journey has left her exhausted.
And so begins their quiet life together of chatting eating together, working, and even falling in love.
This game has no violation or NTR, or similarly bad ending situations.
Just enjoy a relaxing life with Lucia, and deepen your bond with her.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-23
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Yasaniki -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.6
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Sarica thanks for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl6.jpg

wafflah

May 14, 2017
Just a note that in the English release ver 1.0.6 there is a major bug that makes you unable to craft or cook higher tier items. The dev responded in their ci-en that the bug is already known but they need to go through their localization publisher to fix this issue which might take a bit.

The game is still playable though but this makes the grind significantly harder.

Ninedeus

Oct 26, 2019
Just a note that in the English release ver 1.0.6 there is a major bug that makes you unable to craft or cook higher tier items. The dev responded in their ci-en that the bug is already known but they need to go through their localization publisher to fix this issue which might take a bit.

The game is still playable though but this makes the grind significantly harder.
I made a fix for those who are interested. I have not thoroughly tested it though.
Unpack app.asar file with quickbms and replace the scenario file. Remember to delete or move the original.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the h-scenes?
I used cheats to increase her affection to 999, but that hasn't done it.
edit: after applying the fix the story is progressing

Last edited:
Reactions: coomander Trashcan

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The others game of this dev are top tier but they are netori(the only and best netorare lol). This is vainilla but I will give a try. Good dev who translate his games with good english lol(at least his other two games have a good translation).