mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to make the immortality potion? I have the grimoire and maxed out compounding level.
According Japan walkthrough site (Google translated)

Making the Elixir of Immortality (Ending Branch)
1. Mixing level 99.
2. Complete all adventurer requests 3 times and obtain special items.
3. Watch all 3 plays in the port town of Nimrond
4. Purchase the "Forbidden Book of Immortality" at the Antique Magic Bookstore in the port town of Nimrond.

If you meet the above four conditions, the event of making the elixir of immortality will occur.
You can tell her your decision about whether to live forever with her by going to "Interaction" ⇒ "Chat".
The ending will branch depending on your choice.

Reactions: Alternation62

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
According Japan walkthrough site (Google translated)

Making the Elixir of Immortality (Ending Branch)
1. Mixing level 99.
2. Complete all adventurer requests 3 times and obtain special items.
3. Watch all 3 plays in the port town of Nimrond
4. Purchase the "Forbidden Book of Immortality" at the Antique Magic Bookstore in the port town of Nimrond.

If you meet the above four conditions, the event of making the elixir of immortality will occur.
You can tell her your decision about whether to live forever with her by going to "Interaction" ⇒ "Chat".
The ending will branch depending on your choice.
Ah, I didn't see the third play. Thank you!

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
I did it .... I am glad that the true ending is not rush ... in fact its kinda a blast to read it.
SPOILER ALERT ...

waipasss

Aug 29, 2023
Here is a fairly in-depth guide I made from notes that I took while playing. I also learned about various hidden mechanics from reading the game code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"(unlock the bookstore by walking around for a while)"

is this walk in forest with lucia? how much :unsure:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
"(unlock the bookstore by walking around for a while)"

is this walk in forest with lucia? how much :unsure:
Sorry, I'll clarify. Walking around the city during the trip to Nimrond. Choose "Continue walk" 3 or 4 times.

Last edited:

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Interesting, gives these 2 errors when trying to use the save.
View attachment 3772228
View attachment 3772229
It seems that you only need to copy the lifewithelf_sf.sav file and it does unlock the gallery if that's what you're looking for. Also not sure if you need the fix that Lich Immortal pointed out:

Have you added the above fix to the game? Maybe that might solve it
BUT, it was the first thing I tried so if only copying the one file doesn't work for you, then grab the file Lich linked to and try again.

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Just a note that in the English release ver 1.0.6 there is a major bug that makes you unable to craft or cook higher tier items. The dev responded in their ci-en that the bug is already known but they need to go through their localization publisher to fix this issue which might take a bit.

The game is still playable though but this makes the grind significantly harder.
Reminder to self to scroll a bit on page 1. Just wasted 2 hours stuck on Compound lv 13 and cook 10 while can't do anything else than recovery potion and food cook at best. While the fix literally a bit below this post.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
This game could be a gem if it wasn't for the grind(granted the grind get easier after you obtain some item) and the unclear requirement for some event to proc.
A quest progress indicator would be helpful instead of just leaving player hanging with not knowing what to do to progress in game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote