Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Just in case, my character was compouding lvl8 when learned Great Recovery Potions, when the recipe itself requires lvl5.
For the event to trigger, may need some days (reporting mine: 20) or times visiting the shop owner (didn't count that one, sorry) or may need Lucia afection (reporting mine: 83)
Anyway, just reporting that compounding lvl may not be the requirement for learning new recipes, for those that (like me) thought that there was a glitch. I am using the fixes in the forum btw.

FuckyallBITCHES

Jan 12, 2024
Just in case, my character was compouding lvl8 when learned Great Recovery Potions, when the recipe itself requires lvl5.
For the event to trigger, may need some days (reporting mine: 20) or times visiting the shop owner (didn't count that one, sorry) or may need Lucia afection (reporting mine: 83)
Anyway, just reporting that compounding lvl may not be the requirement for learning new recipes, for those that (like me) thought that there was a glitch. I am using the fixes in the forum btw.
What forum?

tomahawke

May 15, 2024
Anyone know how to unlock the h-scenes?
I used cheats to increase her affection to 999, but that hasn't done it.
edit: after applying the fix the story is progressing
Care to share how you cheated? I just wanted to get some funds and I can't find the bloody value for the life of me

al_pacino

Aug 30, 2021
Follow instructions from:
Don't forget to delete or move the original app.asar file and replace with the newly created folder.
in the video, there's already cocoscreator.bms file which I couldn't find anywhere. how to get that?

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
in the video, there's already cocoscreator.bms file which I couldn't find anywhere. how to get that?

Here my dude, just before the whole list of scripts there is a collection, cocoscreator is also incuded there, or you can find it alone in the scrit list.

Reactions: Ninedeus

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
For those who don't want to/can't use Quickbms, you can alternatively use 7-zip with , expressly made for .asar files (after you have installed the plugin, just extract the content of the file app.asar, as if it were a regular archive).

Edit: Linux users can play the game natively by following gulf123's tutorial

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninedeus

badusewhy

Jun 16, 2020
I've reached both your days and affection count, and surpassed your compounding level. I have still not unlocked the recipe.

After typing this out on day 21, i went to go brew a potion. the menu appeared with no options and i couldn't leave, making me force quit the game and reopening it from my save on day 19. I went to check the potions there and the same thing happened. Going to sell potions does the same thing.
I tried going past the issue by just not brewing for 2 days and it seems to have resolved itself. I have no idea how.

Still, I'm not able to make the new potion.
EDIT: The bug reoccurs with seemingly no cause.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
This game has no violation or NTR, or similarly bad ending situations.
Just enjoy a relaxing life with Lucia, and deepen your bond with her.

Well, sounds like a boring vanilla game for me without old lecherous perverted men trying to bang the elf wife, I'd rather sleep with my wife than playing this game then