Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
game looks like fun but can't progress in the game. i'll probably wait for official patch to enjoy the game.
It's honestly not particularly fun, and is overall just very repetitive and grindy. I don't know what the exact progression triggers and prerequisites are, but all you gotta do is follow the same pattern until the story moves on. It takes a while for that to happen.

You search for herbs, eat upwards of 3 meals a day to keep your health up & increase vitality which gives you more LP to do more searches in more difficult maps, craft potions, go to town to sell potions for money, use money to buy cooking ingredients, repeat.

Mind you, you can't do all of these things in one single day due to time constraints. I think that talking with the girl & going out for walks and stuff increases her fondness of you; that's likely what's required to progress the story.

I think that both of his other games, Lonely Wife & Lonely Wife 2, are strictly superior from a mechanical, narrative, and progression perspective, and that's because their goal is very clear, whereas here it's kinda obscure and nothing meaningful seems to happen for the longest time.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's honestly not particularly fun, and is overall just very repetitive and grindy. I don't know what the exact progression triggers and prerequisites are, but all you gotta do is follow the same pattern until the story moves on. It takes a while for that to happen.

You search for herbs, eat upwards of 3 meals a day to keep your health up & increase vitality which gives you more LP to do more searches in more difficult maps, craft potions, go to town to sell potions for money, use money to buy cooking ingredients, repeat.

Mind you, you can't do all of these things in one single day due to time constraints. I think that talking with the girl & going out for walks and stuff increases her fondness of you; that's likely what's required to progress the story.

I think that both of his other games, Lonely Wife & Lonely Wife 2, are strictly superior from a mechanical, narrative, and progression perspective, and that's because their goal is very clear, whereas here it's kinda obscure and nothing meaningful seems to happen for the longest time.
You eat 3 times a day? You should try intermittent fasting and only eat once a day. You get a lot more work done lol.

But kidding aside. I played Lonely Wife 2 and have to say this game takes the worst part of that game, the grinding, without the best parts, clear goals and the possibility of failure. LW2 had a lot of grinding to pad out the playtime too but with clearly stated goals it was acceptable. If this game had a Tips to state the conditions it would be better. Also I am fine with lovey dovey game but with barely any interactions besides walks in the forest until the endgame, the grind gets unbearable. Have some dates or misunderstandings before confession! Show me why the guy is worth giving up Valinor for!

Also what is the point of health? If you loss all your health, Lucia just heals you back to 100.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
My Neighbor's Lonely 1 & life with Elf(to lazy type) are his 1st & 2nd game.. did you guys really compare his 3rd game which is remastered 1st game..

Imo the game is alright and every game is repetitive lol... its a freaking scripted so bear with it.. and whoever translated this game miss the larest ver 1.07

al_pacino

Aug 30, 2021
Can't say. All I did was add the ability to fullscreen the game with F11 & included whatever fixes Ninedeus made for the bug that prevented crafting of higher tier items. Of what I played after, I experienced a combination of various weather patterns, never something as extreme as you mentioned. Frankly, I don't even know what any of the weather does aside from preventing you from taking her for a walk in case of rain. Try saving the game and just skipping a few days in a row to see if it's truly stuck in a particular loop.
ok, no worries. I just stop having a walk and then having a discuss at the same 1st day, and it's been normal (regarding weather, that is) ever since. manage to get to the juicy part (not all the way to trip tho).

oh, do anyone know how to increase ejaculation? I mean, in-game.

• Haha
Reactions: swagdive22

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I'm using your fix, and somehow I've been 9 days in, and no sunny days. anyone else got the same problem? the weather is either rainy or cloudy. never sunny.
Also using the fix and haven't encountered that sort of thing - the day's status is RNG though, so you may have gotten unlucky so far. I managed to finish the game and there were a good number of sunny days. You also can get an item that allows you to change the weather for the next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't say. All I did was add the ability to fullscreen the game with F11 & included whatever fixes Ninedeus made for the bug that prevented crafting of higher tier items. Of what I played after, I experienced a combination of various weather patterns, never something as extreme as you mentioned. Frankly, I don't even know what any of the weather does aside from preventing you from taking her for a walk in case of rain. Try saving the game and just skipping a few days in a row to see if it's truly stuck in a particular loop.
weather influences what herbs you can get in specific places

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
ok, no worries. I just stop having a walk and then having a discuss at the same 1st day, and it's been normal (regarding weather, that is) ever since. manage to get to the juicy part (not all the way to trip tho).

oh, do anyone know how to increase ejaculation? I mean, in-game.
i've reached the (true) end and that doesn't seem to be a thing you can do. there is however a potion that makes you able to do it however many times you like in a night (followed by 3 days of impotence)

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
welp, this was a waste of time. Couldn't progress anywhere. The fan patch fixed the meals, but still couldn't get new potions to make. Raising affection didn't unlock anything new with the elf either. No comfy time with an elf for me :HideThePain:

Reactions: badusewhy

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
There's a way to cheat this tyrano script? I been through one game with this engine before and usually CE work. Not sure how to work that magic here.

Draven Darkshadow

Jun 24, 2024
was able to grind it without fixes.. it only takes 40+ ingame days of grinding.. it is limited with just level 1 food/potion recipes.. sometimes you gotta stay in the house during the rainy days but when your health is around 50-60 it should be relatively safe to gather for materials.. triggering the events getting training from your potion teacher > cooking level at 10 to trigger tavern job for your beloved elf > faries / awakening potion > blowjob > teacher egging elf by making her jealous > actual sex scene with her hopefully they'll fix it eventually