AGgammer

Dec 5, 2021
Days together: 45
Compounding level: 23
Affection: 121
Cooking Level: 8
Potions unlocked: Awakening from some event that randomly happened at the start of a day (and i've never had the chance to use it)
Sex scenes unlocked: 0

I've wasted more than 2 and a half hours achieving nothing, i've tried resting for multiple days, i've tried spamming the talk option, i've tried going on walks during different days and doing different things (only the 1st walk had something special), i've tried seemingly everything and there's no progress apart from the red haired lady suddenly appearing one day

If someone has found the conditions for events to actually happen please tell me cause i'm going insane

Edit: Finally got the confession after the tavern appeared at 58 days, for some reason i can't cook anything other than the 3 starting meals so leveling up cooking took longer than expected, thank you for the replies

Last edited:

BloodyKing

Jan 22, 2019
Potions unlocked: Awakening from some event that randomly happened at the start of a day (and i've never had the chance to use it)

I've wasted more than 2 and a half hours achieving nothing, i've tried resting for multiple days, i've tried spamming the talk option, i've tried going on walks during different days and doing different things (only the 1st walk had something special), i've tried seemingly everything and there's no progress apart from the red haired lady suddenly appearing one day

If someone has found the conditions for events to actually happen please tell me cause i'm going insane
Your affection seems quite low. I got events around 250 affection. You also need to visit the potion shop and sell enough potions to unlock the alley shop. After that, since you've got the awakening potion (and therefore the elven stone pendant from the event) you'll eventually get a scene that let's you confess and start h-scenes.

BloodyKing

Jan 22, 2019
Not sure exactly what the affection conditions are, and maybe some events triggered a bit late, but it looks like you need to aim for 200+ affection.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Same as the previous poser, wasted 3 hrs and nothing but grind. Tried that quickbms thing, i could not get it to work at all. would some kind soul that knows what they are doing incorporate the fix and repack it for the layman here?

Ninedeus

Oct 26, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I was going to ask how to get anything at all to happen, but I see the game just doesn't work.

Edit: All that trouble to get it working and the CG art is mediocre at best. This one is a waste of time, don't bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: swagdive22

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Idk why this 1.0.6 when the fix ver. is 1.0.7...

And i used my old savedata from raws and works just fine lol... if any1 played the jp ver and have savedata you use that to bypass cooking bug

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
I'm on day 30 with compounding lvl 14, lucia at cooking lvl 8 and 100+ affections.

I haven't unlocked a single potion recipe, nor the ability to cook anything other than the 3 started recipes.

What

Reactions: badusewhy

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I'm using your fix, and somehow I've been 9 days in, and no sunny days. anyone else got the same problem? the weather is either rainy or cloudy. never sunny.
Can't say. All I did was add the ability to fullscreen the game with F11 & included whatever fixes Ninedeus made for the bug that prevented crafting of higher tier items. Of what I played after, I experienced a combination of various weather patterns, never something as extreme as you mentioned. Frankly, I don't even know what any of the weather does aside from preventing you from taking her for a walk in case of rain. Try saving the game and just skipping a few days in a row to see if it's truly stuck in a particular loop.