Wydron

May 6, 2021
Right, but I tried 8, 4 and 2 bytes and couldn't find the funds value after I bought something, I'm just wondering what you did exactly.
Sorry if I'm a noob at this
Heya, guy, you just need pick "processes", not "applications". Then find one of right processes.

[SELECT PROCESS] >>> [PROCESSES] >>> only one is true(just scan all of them until you done)

LiaNeth

Feb 8, 2023
It's honestly not particularly fun, and is overall just very repetitive and grindy. I don't know what the exact progression triggers and prerequisites are, but all you gotta do is follow the same pattern until the story moves on. It takes a while for that to happen.

You search for herbs, eat upwards of 3 meals a day to keep your health up & increase vitality which gives you more LP to do more searches in more difficult maps, craft potions, go to town to sell potions for money, use money to buy cooking ingredients, repeat.

Mind you, you can't do all of these things in one single day due to time constraints. I think that talking with the girl & going out for walks and stuff increases her fondness of you; that's likely what's required to progress the story.

I think that both of his other games, Lonely Wife & Lonely Wife 2, are strictly superior from a mechanical, narrative, and progression perspective, and that's because their goal is very clear, whereas here it's kinda obscure and nothing meaningful seems to happen for the longest time.
i think game will be less repetitive and grindy after the patch. trying to unlock everything with only beginning potions and foods is too boring. i'll play for story so that i prefer less grindy way which is waiting for next patch. btw ty for info about others games, i'll try them.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
So I was able to make the game run properly, you need both patches, the one made by Ninedeus and one made by Krnekdo. The file from Ninedeus, you put in the root folder and run the game once, while the one from Krnekdo you put on the "resources" folder, overwriting the file there. When I did that the game worked, not only I could do fullscreen but the recipes that were red and didn't let me select them, became black and I could cook them. And after sleeping there was a scene where the MC decided to make a new recipe, and I could make Great Recovery Potion.

Now the game has very little grind actually, I'm on day 22 and I'm already dating the elf. The thing to make money is using high quality itens when selecting the aditional materials, I did 10 flu potions and used 2 Twilight Wilthered Flowers and it went from 10 to 60! So the thing is, go to the first area and explore till you can't, then do the second area till you can't. After that make as much Recovery Potion as you can and use the highest ingredients you have, you shall make a lot of money. When I did it, I had about 30.000, also be sure to take Lucia to buy ingredients so you get a discount.

To progress the game, just raise you level until he can make the Great Recovery Potion, I was lv 10 when I got the event. After that, make that potion and sell the the potion dude, you'll get an event of him talking about a witch on the back alley, you need to be alone to talk with her. After that raise Lucia's cooking to about lv 10(Honey Toast gives the most EXP), and you'll get an event where both of you decide to eat in a tavern, unlocking it. And finally, after that it'll trigger an event of the MC buying flowers for Lucia, and it asks if you want to confess to her, then you can have sex with her.

My stats are Compound lv 13, Cooking lv 11, affection 94 and 22 days passed.

Hope it helps!

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Day 25 in with some grind then suddenly i managed to trigger so much cutscene at once. Now i have to grind for the food buff to up Vitality stat to last more than 1 shot in bedtime. (what a stupid grind)

MegaBurger_475647

Mar 26, 2022
You eat 3 times a day? You should try intermittent fasting and only eat once a day. You get a lot more work done lol.

But kidding aside. I played Lonely Wife 2 and have to say this game takes the worst part of that game, the grinding, without the best parts, clear goals and the possibility of failure. LW2 had a lot of grinding to pad out the playtime too but with clearly stated goals it was acceptable. If this game had a Tips to state the conditions it would be better. Also I am fine with lovey dovey game but with barely any interactions besides walks in the forest until the endgame, the grind gets unbearable. Have some dates or misunderstandings before confession! Show me why the guy is worth giving up Valinor for!

Also what is the point of health? If you loss all your health, Lucia just heals you back to 100.
You guys might not understand, this game is about the idea of living with someone you love. The product summary says it straight: "The purest love story". LW2 is honestly amazing but it's still morally wrong to cheat with someone. The grinds can be boring though, for some, but not for me

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Anyone knows where the save file is located? Or how to get cheat engine to detect value for this?

I have anxiety issue where I cannot function if my money in any game isnt 999999

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You guys might not understand, this game is about the idea of living with someone you love. The product summary says it straight: "The purest love story". LW2 is honestly amazing but it's still morally wrong to cheat with someone. The grinds can be boring though, for some, but not for me
I am only taking about the gameplay not the story or the morality. A game can have the greatest story or premise but if it takes hours of boring grinding to reach the payoff, it is worth it for everyone? Long pointless padding would stop people from reaching the ending or replaying it. I understand now that this game was made before LW2 so I can't blame this game was what LW2 did better. Though I am glad that maybe lesson learned from this game improved LW2.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, can anyone give me the text of the antique books after getting married? i cant read what the effects of those books are... thanks in advance!

1719376903191.png