Flash Completed Living with Lana [Lesson Of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
100.jpg

Overview:
Lana and Douglas meet for the first time at the university. Lana was a student and Doug was just passing by handing out leaflets on campus. They started talking and… kept talking for three hours straight. He was mesmerized by her smile and her flirty attitude. Lana, for her part, had butterflies in her stomach for the first time in her life.

Lana’s parents are a wealthy bunch. They run several prestigious law firms and she’s their only daughter. Even though that’s a nice bonus, she’s also the most adorable girl Douglas has ever met in his life. She is sweet and yet so innocently seductive at the same time. Lana told him that she had dated a few guys before him but nothing serious ever came of it. She got the feeling that they only wanted to have sex with her and then dump her.

Their relationship started to blossom. They were spending all of their free time together, kissing and talking about their futures. After 6 months of dating, Douglas asked Lana if she wanted to rent an apartment with him and live together. She surprised him the hell out of him and said yes. But although they were going to be living together, as far as sex went, Lana told him not to push it.

After looking at apartments, Doug insisted on something cheaper but Lana made her conditions clear. Doug wouldn’t have to pay his whole half of the rent, just 20% till he can afford the full amount. But he had to promise that he would be responsible for keeping the place clean and take care of Lana’s needs as best he could.

Updated: 4 November, 2016
Censorship: no
Version: 1.00
Developer: Lesson of Passion

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- -

103.jpg 448.jpg 585.jpg 730.jpg 1020.jpg 1119.jpg 1132.jpg

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
There is a version 0.93 already as 0.92 has some kind of game breaking bug at day 12.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Call me crazy, but even though this is the 0.93 version, I have the same game breaking bug of day 12.

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
Yeah, I'm also stuck at day 12.

edit: I was able to get past day 12. When you go to bar with her, just compliment her and then go back home. It allowed me to go to day 13.

Last edited:

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
cheat version

this is my first time hacking swf, I used the tutorial from here

I edited the starting stats to 100 and money at 999999

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
cheat version

this is my first time hacking swf, I used the tutorial from here

I edited the starting stats to 100 and money at 999999
You can also uses JPEXS if you want to do it in a UI

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
or use sol. editor. only works in mozilla. go to roaming/macromedia/flash player/local host. thar you find a sol. file and can edit it.

D

Deleted member 2758

How to get last achievement Slut i am ???

Rene

Aug 5, 2016
or use sol. editor. only works in mozilla. go to roaming/macromedia/flash player/local host. thar you find a sol. file and can edit it.
You can use sol editor with chrome and the stand alone flash player as well.

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
Achievement
1- Dessert: Take her on the table/cum on her pussy.
2- The Girl That Swallow: On the couch ask 4 Bj and pop in her mouth.
3- Blind and Wet: On the couch blindfold and lick her, force to spread. (Requires 30 SexExp).
4- Sexy show: Strip her on the bed and order to masturbate
5- I Love hot cum:Strip her on the bed. Have sex. cum inside
6- Touching myself: Laundry: Spread her legs/ask her to play with her boobs.
7- Too drunk: offer her 3 tequila shots.
8- Lets go to the bathroom: Touch and finger her ath the bar
9- Lick this honey: After u pick her up at school you finger her and ask her to lick.
10- Slut I am. Day 19. Ask her to kneel in bath then ask her to spreak her legs. Fuck her. When u are about to pop she asks u to take it in her mouth you don’t cum inside. You get ending 3.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote