Flash Completed Living with Lana [Lesson Of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
anyone know how to pick her up from school? I've read go to school at noon, but it won't trigger for me

Bearcules

Aug 7, 2016
anyone know how to pick her up from school? I've read go to school at noon, but it won't trigger for me
You can only pick her up once and that becomes available any noon time when you hit the relationship capped until that event. Do whatever in the morning then take the sub to the school. The school is only open on the weekday and she will automatically greet you.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You can only pick her up once and that becomes available any noon time when you hit the relationship capped until that event. Do whatever in the morning then take the sub to the school. The school is only open on the weekday and she will automatically greet you.
I was initially using the day reset glitch to build stats, during that playthrough, the meeting never happened even when I met the cap. Of course, I didn't really progress the game past the 6th day before supposing the day reset glitch bugged it so it never happens. I guess I could go back and check if it's possible in week 2... played it through normally and finally got it to 100 lust on day 14, played through the weekend to day 16 and it triggered, not sure if that leaves enough time for good end or the rest of the achievements, but I'll give it a shot.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
In the enclosed zip file, there's version .96 with save file inside it. It's day 2, all stats are 30 except for love, and you have ten thousand dollars. Start a new game and finish the first day. It'll save automatically. Find your lan.sol file and replace with the one I have in there. Or you can use the minerva editor here.
Change the art, sxp, and fit values to be around 30 to 50. I recommend money to be around 10k or a little more. Resist changing the love value because that's tied to quests.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
In the enclosed zip file, there's version .96 with save file inside it. It's day 2, all stats are 30 except for love, and you have ten thousand dollars. Start a new game and finish the first day. It'll save automatically. Find your lan.sol file and replace with the one I have in there. Or you can use the minerva editor here.
Change the art, sxp, and fit values to be around 30 to 50. I recommend money to be around 10k or a little more. Resist changing the love value because that's tied to quests.
That's awesome, thanks mutt!

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just focus on your relationship with Lana and getting the achievements. You should backup the modified beginning save file somewhere so you can replay it. That's what I did. I nabbed the .96 version, put in the file to replace the .95, and copied my modified save and pasted in the folder with the game and zipped it. That way I can play it on the laptop, another computer, via usb, etc.

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
Not bad, they still need to work on the renders or mechanics to make the sex scenes more realistic rather than it lookin' like the girl havin' a seizure at climax. The girl is hot as hell, I'll give them that. One of the better free ones they have put out in a while.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote