VN Ren'Py Abandoned Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

A lot of new pictures.
A few more scenes.
Everybody can download it. 18+

Another "Bitchy dominant wife/gf who hates her husband cucks him with fat/ugly guys". Pass.

If the wife dislikes the mc so much, why even be with him in the first place?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Another "Bitchy dominant wife/gf who hates her husband cucks him with fat/ugly guys". Pass.

If the wife dislikes the mc so much, why even be with him in the first place?
Totally agree. I will never understand the games in which the woman goes crazy for a big cock and is dedicated to deceiving her husband as if she hated him. Where did he get her then?
Is it that before getting married she did not know there were bigger cocks? And as you say, if you do not like your husband, why did you get married? she was a prisoner in a convent and that's why she did not know other men? The pleasure in the forced humiliation (he has no options to avoid it) I never liked.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Almost a year since the game has been first posted. And still, all those spelling errors in the introduction text... xD

+ I laughed several times because of the bad, very very bad writing

- Worst title screen I've ever seen
- Absolutely the worst Engrish I've ever witnessed
- It just shows that zero care went into this. There are text parts where the text goes beyond the lower screen end. Wtf?
- Laura looks like an inflatable sex doll from the 90s. Zero expression, not hot whatsoever
- Sex scenes felt like watching a cheap horror movie

This game is a fucking nightmare. It's the worst game I've ever played, and I've played probably 200 games here on F95. The MC probably has the saddest life out of anyone out there. He looks like a sex doll himself, goes to work just to chat with the same people. It's like groundhog day in hell. They always talk about vasectomies during those creepy doll sex scenes and not one sentence is even remotely written in correct English. Some stuff isn't even understandable.

I'm gonna have nightmares about this...

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp] - Original Size: 679.71MB

NOTE: the white dots on the first image i thought maybe the compressor did thoese, when checked they are present on the orginal image as well.

Download Win (35.92MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
this is so awful and bad, i don't even have words for how bad it is.

and the cringy english makes it not better.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow i should have read some of the comments first before trying this this...... anyways i deleted this as fast as possible. New as soon as this game started where it was headed ans so not into this type of stuff. BIG BIG thumbs down on this guys unless you want to watch your wife cheat on you and treat you like a little bitch.

loophole63

Jun 19, 2017
Nice! I am glad that this game is still getting worked on. Its rare to see a game lean so heavily into the NTR content. It may not be the prettiest game, but I appreciate it for what it is.

Reactions: eroticstag

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The problem of the game is, that there is no silver lining. The renders are bad, the models look ugly as fuck. The interface is lacking and the writing has more errors than words ^^ I think even a machine translation would be an improvement - or maybe it is and the russian text is as bad as the translation :/

And then the amount of content for the development time is not that great, especially with the poor renders and models.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes