cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. 1.2 full is out
2. memory issues still exist (there's version which mia's and emma's and mc's memory hoarding scene to be played thru).

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Do I have to DL all the acts or Act 3 will let me play all of them ?
Act 3 is just that, if you want to play the others you'll have to download them too.
Unless your're asking if you can play without playing the others, in wich case, yes, Act 3 is stand alone, you don't need the others to play it.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Here i am quite happily playing this Game & Wallop! up pops A maze mini game What makes this even More annoying is You can't save! your not given life's it's Straight back to square one? The gaming industry stopped putting maze puzzles in AAA games a long time ago due to how frustrating they are! So i hit "ALT + F4" And waved goodbye to playing this!!!
If i wanted puzzle games i'd go to (PuzzlesRus)

Reactions: HenWen and Paprika

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Can't play this anymore, like literally can't play it, I don't know what you changed but the memory issues are even more annoying now, my money is on the CGs new resolution, but now is impossible for me to even reach a decent save spot at the start with Mia.

Just so the dev is aware, I don't know if it's one of the 30+ plugins you put on this or RPGM itself, but whatever it is, is not cleaning its trash properly.
Each time an image is loaded (shown on screen) it stays on memory, this goes for sprite sheets, menu images, CGs, you name it (I still don't know about video but who knows).
That's why memory usage rises every time you change maps or put a new CG on screen, the old image may not be on screen anymore but it stays in memory until you run out of it and crashes, I swear this game shouldn't even require 500mb to be played, yours is the first one I've come across with this issue.
The way I used to play Act 1 & 2 in those long sequences is to go as far as I could until it crashed and then replace the CGs I already saw with 1x1 pixel images, re-launch the game and go on, there's your second hint that this game ain't cleaning its memory usage properly.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and wanna see where it goes, but I just can't play it anymore :confused:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Were i can found a collectables with number 33 , 38 , 39 , 40 , 41 , 42 , 45 , 56 , 62 , 64 , 66 ?
Here you go 1-80

With this latest update there are now 100 collectables
I've so far found the following, if anyone finds any of the others please let me know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Weird the site just sent out a update yesterday!
Just checked Inceton's patreon page -

and according to it

Act 3 V1.2full is the lastest one release by him

with
Act3 v1.3a due August 14th
and
Act3 v1.3b due August 24th

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Catwashere
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes