Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so from act to onwards i need to know if anyone know how to delete the characters in my name cuz backspace does not work at all only in act 1 i can have a clean name but in act 2 it's just name cuz i can't remove it and it's really fucking weird

zilgo

Feb 9, 2019
so from act to onwards i need to know if anyone know how to delete the characters in my name cuz backspace does not work at all only in act 1 i can have a clean name but in act 2 it's just name cuz i can't remove it and it's really fucking weird
Just need to do right click to erase

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
there is a bug in Act 2?... i just started to play and after the since that he sleep he start in the kichen and then i cant go outside cant go upsters or to back yard...what i should to do?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Hey am stuck in version 3 hunting for the bat nun I found her on a roof top but how do I get there none of the doors open in the building.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game? also, where is the save game files located? I can't find it anywhere. I'm playing on android.

grain2k

Feb 2, 2018
Excuse me gentlemans, i'm playing with mobile version, but i'm not able to catch the butnoon... I see her on the rooftop, but i can't find the way to go up because i can not open the doors of the building...
Sameone can help me?

D

Deleted member 31043

YES :) Delete game or disable (x) Here only linear gameplay nothing more ... >> And apparently something was supposed to change.
Thought it was Renpy. Not going to play an rpgm game. So ntr doesn't matter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me gentlemans, i'm playing with mobile version, but i'm not able to catch the butnoon... I see her on the rooftop, but i can't find the way to go up because i can not open the doors of the building...
Sameone can help me?
space not worky?

WHERE IS GIRL WEARING BROWN SCHOOL UNIFORM TO DELIVER PACKET?
if she isn't in any buildings or park in town then check park west from mc's house.

how to play this game.i need $20 (Android).help me please
quicky fingers. no idea if its possible to play that game on android.

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
im stuck in the town after buying the booze for the party in act 1, how do i get back home all i can do is interact with the map that shows all the building names, walking to the ends of the roads doesnt take me anywhere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get to to home by going to bottom of town and then going left or if you have quick travel then travel to town entrance and go left.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well their 1st fuck partially just happened and afterwards (after torturing) its been common thing.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes