aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
I'm enjoying how the main story is progessing in this update unlike the ones before but I don't know if it's just me but I don't enjoy being cucked in the side missions, just my 2 cents.

juhi

May 1, 2017
after the main story line is over, and you explore the town as MC, how do you turn to Mia to explore the town and complete her side quest?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
considering the format of the game, not really into running around looking to find where to go all the time,this one is an exception to most, easy to find where to go, graphics are done quite well,and all around its seems to be fun to play also, good job,(y)(y)WoW , this in my opinion is very very fantastically well done, just might be the top 5 best games ive ever played(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):cool:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just a quick question about the NTR content. First off I am a fan of some aspects of this content. Is it the type of NTR to make the player feel like a useless beta or is it the kind where the woman is established as being just a hoe so no big?

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
Sorry if this has been tackled before, but I played Act 3 a while ago and it was basically unplayable on my system due to extreme slow-downs when walking in the city. If I recall correctly, this was the compressed version. Maybe it was due to a bad port ? And if not, is it still the case ?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes