cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well you have to wait act 4 few months, maybe even until next year.

deepthought

Jun 28, 2019
Apologies if this issue has been addressed elsewhere, but I'm having a difficult time finding it.

I'm playing Act 3 v1.5 full on a Windows 7 Professional x64 desktop computer with 16GB of RAM.

I've read enough of the older posts on this thread to know that lots of people have encountered random crashes; the game occasionally closes unexpectedly for no apparent reason. I've been getting past these random exit crashes by loading the most recent save; I'm usually able to get past the crash point on the second try.

But there's one place where the game freezes (not exits) on me consistently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's where the game freezes every time I try it. The dialog box disappears, and the program doesn't respond to any key presses or mouse clicks. I'm unable to continue the conversation or move the character around. I have to kill the application from the Task Manager.

Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this problem?

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the bearded guy with brown hair who has a rugged look? I have to deliver a shady package to him but cannot find him for the life of me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bobswa: i think he is in west park (west from mc's etc home).

deepthought: 1. try my old saves (search with my name and saves) or 2. wait that renpy version of act 2 is finished.

Reactions: deepthought

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
bobswa: i think he is in west park (west from mc's etc home).

deepthought: 1. try my old saves (search with my name and saves) or 2. wait that renpy version of act 2 is finished.
Unfortunately he is not in the west park.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
OK so I just finished this one.

is "Summer with Mia" the continuation of this story?

if not, what is the sequel to this game?
If I remember correctly, Summer with Mia is the same game but in Ren'py. He decide not continue it in RPGM but continue in Ren'py. When he finishes moving Acts 2 and 3, he will make the unpublished Act 4.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
What happened to the Animations in the last act, they seemed to just disappear? Especially with the Mum, also, how do you trigger the apparent beastie scene? I missed that somehow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
less animations and to see bestiality you need to find 1.0 full or earlier version and play it until mia encounters that dog.

Reactions: goditseb
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes