♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Eh? Whats the difference between this game, and "Summer with Mia"? Is it a prequel or something?
Humm... Well, the difference is to begin with LWM is a RPGM game, when SWM is a Ren'Py game. Secondly SWM is a remake of LWM. Thirdly, when LWM act 1 to 3 is a final version equal of SWM 1, SWM 2 is kinda a sequel of first, if that make sense for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Humm... Well, the difference is to begin with LWM is a RPGM game, when SWM is a Ren'Py game. Secondly SWM is a remake of LWM. Thirdly, when LWM act 1 to 3 is a final version equal of SWM 1, SWM 2 is kinda a sequel of first, if that make sense for you?
Crystal clear. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lwm is freeroam while swm is tuberun.

lwm and swm have almost identical content.

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
game also asking for code when i start act3 rpgm so if you know by any chance please let me know

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Try it by game menu. Didn't work for me too when I try at start game
Well, I finished the game a while ago and jumped into the Ren'Py version. And as I said above, I had managed to block this shit by another means., so... But thanks for your concern anyway :)

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
but wich
links i have posted long ago should still work and images of that are still in game folder.
would be alot better if you can direct me to the link cuz i tried and didn't found My sister Mia Bestiality version in f95 zone ;/

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
is this and Summer with Mia same game just different engine?
Yes. LWM is an RPGM game while SWM is a Ren'Py game. the story of LWM act 1 to 10 is the same as SWM 1. There are only a few side quests which are not included. And there is no NTR scene in neither in one nor in the other. Only one scene could have been (Mia cam girl in the Mc's room) but the Mc not being aware of any of the scenes played in the side quests, that's zero NTR.
Maybe in older versions, but I'm not sure. I know there was bestiality with the dog.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes