• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.40 star(s) 7 Votes
May 29, 2022
I know, its bad, but don't be too hard on him, at least he's trying, that's more than I trust me with, since programming just isn't mine. :rolleyes: I think everyone gets better when they practice. Just hitting it doesn't help. Constructive criticism helps him for the future.
:unsure:
Bruh it's not that hard to use punctuation, every language has some kind of punctuation.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Bruh it's not that hard to use punctuation, every language has some kind of punctuation.
And English is one of the SIMPLEST ones. At least the punctuation is consistent and doesn't rely on various tense forms. For instance, most of the Classical languages (and a lot of current ones) didn't even have spaces between words, let alone sentences.

It's all about getting your ideas across to the reader, and in a non-verbal form that's the purpose of punctuation.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78
Dec 15, 2022
And English is one of the SIMPLEST ones. At least the punctuation is consistent and doesn't rely on various tense forms. For instance, most of the Classical languages (and a lot of current ones) didn't even have spaces between words, let alone sentences.

It's all about getting your ideas across to the reader, and in a non-verbal form that's the purpose of punctuation.
You just need a proof reader, not everyone can be fluid in English.

Reactions: unknown78

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
yeah, I know, but its not only the grammar and punctuation, but also expression of the faces, story building, greasy renders, etc. What I mean, now we know the bottom level, next time we can see, if he raise the level or not. I see the dev has build two very short stories, for me he is still a beginner and i will give him some credit to grow. ;) I know, sometimes I'm a sissy, haha! :rolleyes:

Reactions: hentai charley
May 29, 2022
This is one of the most frightening things I've ever seen.
If something was making that face while sucking me off, I'd RUN!
Still gets me everytime, I mean WHAT IS THAT?? I think they also made Cuck Brother and they renders aren't even that bad in that game so how the fuck did they manage to make a face that terrible? I think the dev is trolling us

I wrote it shrunk my dick 5 times, I'm still searching for it...
I can help you find it ;)

EggsTyrone

Dec 8, 2021
If anyone is wondering what it would be like to fuck actual Jim Carrey, then this is the game for you. 10/10 would never play again.

• Haha
Reactions: qwe123456rty
1.40 star(s) 7 Votes