Others Completed Living with Roommates [v0.99] [tomcat0815]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Can you speed up the text im waiting 5-10 seconds for every message to change after i've finished reading
you can set the text speed in settings of the game

please help
jogging with amirah
After wearing sportswear,
There is no icon on the map leading to the park
Only a mall icon, my home icon, and a hospital icon appear on the map.
Does anyone know what to do?
i play in full screen
you have the park symbol down left corner

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
there are some softwares that can make voices you could create voices that feet in your story oh and some scenes are bugging don't know why xD i've been playing for 1 hour now i have wisdom and strenght at max but i can't open the rooms -.-" how many confidence they need to have in me so the room is open?
i wanted to see those scenes with Amirah :D
well i started to play cause amirah to be honest xD
Show here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well i think that bar on wisdom is to big xD i can't win more wisdom i won all of that just reading with antisoporo
View attachment 346044
After a few days a message appears early in the morning that you have been admitted to the university. Only then can you continue learning.

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I'm also stuck after clicking the 3 rooms saying they're locked, the only 2 clickable things after that is Settings and Quit, nowhere to go and nothing to do in the scene.

Edit: Can also click Inventory, but it's empty.

Edit2: I then started over, but went to the hallways first instead of balcony, the rooms were then open. Then I went to the garden, which was another dead end with nowhere to go and nothing to click.

Last edited:
Reactions: dublux

CHEN

Apr 28, 2017
First thanks for the answer.
I do not see the park and the police
Apparently the resolution is not good and the picture is too large, so I do not see it.
Is there a way to change the resolution game?
And if not, can you tell me which resolution you use in Windows?
Maybe it will help

CHEN

Apr 28, 2017
you can set the text speed in settings of the game
View attachment 346110
View attachment 346111

you have the park symbol down left corner
View attachment 346112
Apparently the resolution is not good and the picture is too large, so I do not see it.
Maybe it will help

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Sorry, but I can't take all the resolutions into account. The best resolution for Maximum is 1920 x 1080 or the original size in 1280 x 720.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Maybe it will help
well its not possible change the resolution you tryed hide your task bar from windows? maybe it can help it helped me to play the game better show you my resolution then tell you
if i hide my bar my game will look like this:
1.png

if i don't hide it it will look like this:
2.png

you can't exit the main resolution of the game it bug and the park disappear
just re-open the game and it will be back and you can't play full screen until the dev fix that

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I'm also stuck after clicking the 3 rooms saying they're locked, the only 2 clickable things after that is Settings and Quit, nowhere to go and nothing to do in the scene.

Edit: Can also click Inventory, but it's empty.

Edit2: I then started over, but went to the hallways first instead of balcony, the rooms were then open. Then I went to the garden, which was another dead end with nowhere to go and nothing to click.
I'm just reworking the first day. The balcony with Riley will not exist then any more. You also can't go on your own balcony at first, only in the afternoon.

In the city you can only see the other locations on the 2nd day.

And that you are not always allowed into the bedrooms, you have to work on that, otherwise it is boring.

You can visit Riley in the hospital between 14 and 16 o'clock for the checkup.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry, but I can't take all the resolutions into account. The best resolution for Maximum is 1920 x 1080 or the original size in 1280 x 720.
well sorry but my computer window is 1280 x 720 and i can't play it at full window it just bug and park disappear and not only that
3.png
mc statistics disappear from the game
-EDIT-

i studied C# and i know it is possible to apply diferent kind of resolutions you have some codes that can define box resolutions and as i'm sure you can add diferent type of resolutions or you can do as html and make the game feet in the window when it goes full window
it doens't bother me anyway i'm almost finishing the game :D

i think i did almost all content with ariana but not sure xD

Last edited:

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
The game has a great reserve,and I'm sure a good future,if the author will continue to develop it,well, so far very crude version with a lot of freezes and bugs.I sincerely wish the author to develop his project,and success!

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
well sorry but my computer window is 1280 x 720 and i can't play it at full window it just bug and park disappear and not only that

mc statistics disappear from the game
-EDIT-

i studied C# and i know it is possible to apply diferent kind of resolutions you have some codes that can define box resolutions and as i'm sure you can add diferent type of resolutions or you can do as html and make the game feet in the window when it goes full window
it doens't bother me anyway i'm almost finishing the game :D
I have learned most of the basics of C# by myself or Google if I did not get further. So please forgive me for not being able to do everything. :) I do this in my spare time and don't want to earn any money with it. I simply do it Just for fun for myself.

I'm also still looking for someone who can transfer the whole in RenPy, because I do not know anything about that at all.

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thread Updated
  • Added the new update that will resolve some problems in game
  • Added the changes in the changelog
  • Added a new developer note

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes