Others Completed Living with Roommates [v0.99] [tomcat0815]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Not sure if this can really be considered a bug but game turns the volume back up on the volume mixer everytime you change to a different location.

It's kind of annoying anyone else experiencing this ?

Okie so the ingame sound settings directly controls the windows volume mixer. You need to turn the game down in the ingame setting else it keeps resetting. Horrible way to handle sound if you ask me.

Sg2211

Jun 9, 2019
The game doesn't start for some reason for me.. I extracted and then executes the exe file from the update but the application doesn't start.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
well i never got those errors but i got "video ******.mp4 couldn't be found"
probably it can be the same if it allows you to skip the video if not not sure i'm playing until now and didn't get a single error in code probably just corrupted video files that don't work but nothing like that
The bulk download has some video files that are size 0. I think a mistake was made when repackaging the game because those files are normal in the non-bulk download.

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
The bulk download has some video files that are size 0. I think a mistake was made when repackaging the game because those files are normal in the non-bulk download.
i get the same errors the problem is i unpacked all 26 files from the normal version and merged all into 1 folder then tryed the game and it was working fine so i packed it at full size of game probably will search all videos with size 0 and made a package just with that videos and made a bugfix for the bulk cause i don't wanna upload again that bulk xD took me some hours

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thread Updated!
  • Added a Video fix to fix the videos on the bulk file video fix made by tc23emp

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I used the Mega bulk download .99 and some pictures won't load. i.e. Melissia's initial bj pick on the second sex.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I used the Mega bulk download .99 and some pictures won't load. i.e. Melissia's initial bj pick on the second sex.
it is the videos the bulk version was made merging all the normal version files so it replaced some files about 5-6 times cause that some videos got corrupted and can't be played at all that's why it was added the fix there just download that it has 14MB and extract that in your game folder and replace all it should work

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Anyone know of an easier way to cheat on this game other than cheatengine? Tried moving through the tutorial on how to use it and its a bit confusing to be honest.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
It just doesn`t start it`s all.Like nothing happens,tried both possible versions.
hmm you have everything updated in your windows?? maybe you have something missing there cause it should open win 7 all programs that the dev used to make the game support win 7 so it should work

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Anyone know of an easier way to cheat on this game other than cheatengine? Tried moving through the tutorial on how to use it and its a bit confusing to be honest.
well i could do a little walkthrough for you guys if you can't progress but it will take time

Reactions: krkarr
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes