Others Completed Living with Roommates [v0.99] [tomcat0815]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I have learned most of the basics of C# by myself or Google if I did not get further. So please forgive me for not being able to do everything. :) I do this in my spare time and don't want to earn any money with it. I simply do it Just for fun for myself.

I'm also still looking for someone who can transfer the whole in RenPy, because I do not know anything about that at all.
well ren'py is more easy do you have discord? so we can talk about it i have a bit understanding about ren'py maybe i could help you with that
ren'py uses a lot of python work python can be much more easy then C#
i studied python, java, C#, C , C++ , and a bunch of other languages

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
I'm getting an error with some video files: "error message: Eccezione da HRESULT:0xC00D11B1"

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I'm getting an error with some video files: "error message: Eccezione da HRESULT:0xC00D11B1"
well i never got those errors but i got "video ******.mp4 couldn't be found"
probably it can be the same if it allows you to skip the video if not not sure i'm playing until now and didn't get a single error in code probably just corrupted video files that don't work but nothing like that

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
well ren'py is more easy do you have discord? so we can talk about it i have a bit understanding about ren'py maybe i could help you with that
ren'py uses a lot of python work python can be much more easy then C#
i studied python, java, C#, C , C++ , and a bunch of other languages
Yes I have discord.

Jul 7, 2017
I'm stuck at the very beginning, or maybe I'm just missing something. I go into the first bedroom and I'm told to search for a diary, but there seems to be nothing to click on in the room, and no way to exit it or do anything else.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the little see-through book symbol.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Not sure if this can really be considered a bug but game turns the volume back up on the volume mixer everytime you change to a different location.

It's kind of annoying anyone else experiencing this ?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes